Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Heavyweight challenge - supra time attack?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot and a PIC from cars and coffee yesterday in the JMC section
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

If it's ready to show it's ready to go.

Lakeside sprints 23 November. Be there.
      Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
      ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
      ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
      ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Needs oil cooler, brake fluid change, probably new tyres before angry driving happens.

May come for a look though if I haven't knocked that over before then, what's on? Is it run what you brung or do you need to book a slot in?
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Beast! Get some video when you get it onto the track. Should be entertaining!!
            http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

With your luck dude I'd avoid lakeside :) Hate to see it in a fence after all this work.. Seems to be a very common occurrence there.
              '93 čfini FD RX7 | '04 FE RX8 blog.vtxms.com
              Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                Needs oil cooler, brake fluid change, probably new tyres before angry driving happens.

May come for a look though if I haven't knocked that over before then, what's on? Is it run what you brung or do you need to book a slot in?
                Just a usual sprint day, only special thing about it will be the bunch of Z cars there. For your first time you would be put in the slow newbie group, no need at all to try to go faster than you are comfortable with. Can enter on the day if there is a spare spot, best to book ahead on the QR website.
                Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                ― Jim C. Hines

― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

reminds me a lot of my old one!

Comment

Thanks for the info Richard. I'll definitely not be going quicker than I feel comfortable with if I get her out there.

Lakeside and I have had a number of meetings previously so it's not my first rodeo there by a long shot, and let's just say that there won't be any holding this flat through the kink or under the bridge in my near future. Although, overtaking you through the kink would be memorable : )

cheers vortex, yeah, my luck is not good, and normally I don't even push it....

Comment

Originally posted by 260DET View Post
                      Just a usual sprint day, only special thing about it will be the bunch of Z cars there.
                      i thought it was the owners that were special...
                      www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by rob_2JZA61 View Post
                        i thought it was the owners that were special...
                        Not as special as Porsche drivers :)

― Jim C. Hines

― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by 260DET View Post
                          Not as special as Porsche drivers :)
                          http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

Originally posted by 333pg333 View Post
                            Burn.

Damo, need a ride in this!!
                            Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Drop round with tin lids on a weekend.

Comment

Looking great DJ. It must feel great to be able to finally drive the thing hard after the long build journey! :)
                                GT8
                                1UZ Celica
                                1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Working...
                                X