Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight challenge - supra time attack?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no badness, just added complexity. They are usually only added to 1500+up applications and that's never something I will do with this now.

I'll keep it though so if someone buys this and wants to add a gt70 turbo they can put it back on.
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Sold
      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

this
        or
        this
        Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

2nd one. But something to consider is the fuel to run it is about twice as expensive as it is to run a .308.
          Originally posted by S
          I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

He should do it.
            Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

definitely the .300, uses 70-75gr of power as opposed to around 40gr fropm a .308, but load the sucker up hot and you'll be nipping at the heels of a .338 lapua magnum for a quarter of the expense
              '84 Supra 7MGTE
              '86 Supra 2JZGE track
              '99 Supra GTX35 VVTi
              '19 Supra B58 <3
              '10 C63 AMG

PSN: RyleyMA61
              Steam: FapPappy61

Comment

True and true gentlecunts.

Comment

Iím only many years late to the party but that washer looked like the inside press stud from a pair of overalls cuff links lol
                  Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                  my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Working...
                  X