Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight challenge - supra time attack?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fuck, totally missed this thread!

Gonna be one epic machine, straight for the 3.4 kit, no fucking around!

Will be following closely, very keen to see the results!
    www.prerunner.com.au
    - Facebook
    - Instagram

Comment

Final assembly - giddy - the - fuck -up!
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by thebluerx7
      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

nice work damo...

fuck that would have been a cunt of a job sanding that cage... i hate sanding panels let alone roll bars

Comment

I'm going to be fucking sore tomorrow. Can confirm no blowjobs will be had in the backseat ever again. I had grand aspirations of knocking it off today, taping it up and giving it a hit of primer. I think i'll ring a professional after half heartedly trying to mask the first section up - definitely pulled a heartstring when the tape wouldn't stick.
          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

One more current pic- ready for torques and powaahs
            Attached Files

Comment

More sanding then etch primer, not quite finished but couldn't resist laying a bit of colour on the rear cross bar
              Attached Files

Comment

Hard works all done.
                Attached Files

Comment

not fucking about, looks good.
                  https://www.facebook.com/Petes-Weldi...7343264035404/

Comment

Been at nurburgring and have been waiting on the oil drive gear for the crank which turned up today. Cage is my work. I might be slow but at least I'm rough.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cage sprayjob 99% done. Crank oil gear drive arrived and fitted. Ready for seals and install. Am tossing up pulling the head and getting some L19s as a bloke over on sf stretched his arp2000s at 800 crank HP (550rwkw). Anyone got anyadvice on the headstuds?
                      Attached Files

Comment

The more pics the more the expectation of ball busting lap times
                        Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                        ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
                        ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
                        ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Might be one of the first workshops with treated/sanded wood floors!! Great work so far. Congrats.
                          http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

Cheers lads. Got haltech and pnp loom from Dale, will order the dash in the next week or so. Ross balancer wasn't machined all the way through so had to send it. Back for a new one. Cam covers are at the powder coaters and need to get this in in the next week or so. Then wiring, small cage mod for the engineer then to the tuner. I reckon 8 weeks, hoping for 3-4 but reality of over cars, family, travel etc means I can't getnear it.

Perspex windows and hatch glass turned up too.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It's back on the mounts
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good mate!

What was the go with the balancer?
                                I thought the same thing with my ATI balancer, seemed incorrect, but supposed to be an interference fit and tighter than a fish's arsehole.... They said heat it in boiling water to expand it a poofteenth to assist in fitting...
                                www.prerunner.com.au
                                - Facebook
                                - Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X