X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucken Dale and his WOT only tunes.
    Originally posted by S
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

so after looking at all the photos from the weekend chris has decided he does not like the piping and fuel tank (it was made when it still had the rad support panel etc on it),.. so hes going to remake them... so may as well re plumb the car in speedflow 550 series light weight hose.. should save 15-20LB off the nose..
      im a cunt
      and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Figure out what the little bit of vapour was?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

couldnt see anything today when i pulled the injectors and rockers off... my guess is the tubes to the rear tank are blocked with fluid (they empty when you let go of the trans brake) and it was just pushing some fumes out the connectors..
          im a cunt

Comment

Whatís the qtr mile goal for this? What does the 4.7 for 1/8th translate into for full track?

Comment

4.7 would give you a 6.. have gone 4.3 in the 1/8
              im a cunt

Comment

I guess the short service life of the components makes it a bit tough to develop the motor and tune?

I mean if ten runs on the dyno takes a quarter of the service life of the motor before it needs new rods, it's not like you can make a whole day of pulls on the dyno and get the tune absolutely where you want it right?

Must be frustrating finding that balance...
                Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                Originally posted by nutttr
                People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

As long as your not changing major parts like fuel injectors etc then itís not too bad, putting a set of rods in does not change anything to do with the tune,

The Ecu corrected .2% on the 2 lower boost runs, it did peg out at my max of 5% I allow it to pull on the high boost run.

Chassis tuning is more the issue trying to use the power on these little Tyres
                  im a cunt

Comment

So you life engine components based on the number of hits they've had, regardless if they were 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile or dyno? Surely a couple of seconds of WOT on the dyno wouldn't use stuff up as much as a burnout, bump in on the 2 step and a full quarter mile pass?

Comment

Can I buy a signed rod from this engine?
                      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Fuck yeah! I'll have one as well.
                        " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by mondo2000 View Post
                          So you life engine components based on the number of hits they've had, regardless if they were 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile or dyno? Surely a couple of seconds of WOT on the dyno wouldn't use stuff up as much as a burnout, bump in on the 2 step and a full quarter mile pass?
                          I class a 3x 1/8 mile hits the same as 2x 1/4 mile hits.. and the dyno runs ill put down as 3 passes... so 40 1/4 mile passes on a set of rods which may end up as 50-60 1/8 mile.. BUT if the engine has a big misfire or lean out etc the rods will get changed pretty quickly..
                          im a cunt

Comment

when I swap the rods over ill send you boys some
                            im a cunt

Comment

Everyone loves Dales rod(s).
                              Originally posted by S
                              I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Iíve got a box of them here actually, they are a little beat up... but be perfect for hanging up in the garage
                                im a cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X