X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    so have to get a new fuel pump in it before sumemrnats… shes maxed out... that's a 19GPM pump out of flow or in modern terms 86L per min lol... fucking cars...

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    yes always 1/8 mile,

Leave a comment:

• Do the safety dance.
    replied
    That was the first time I've seen it run, other than on the dyno at Summernats.
    Might be a stupid question, but is pro radial always run over the 1/8th?

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    went to sydney dragway and ran pro radial at the east coast nats on the weekend, qualified 2nd with a 4.200@184 which was only beaten by a 4.193.. lost the first round which stuffed my chances of the win but won the next 2 rounds and ran 4.26@185 in the final round which was pretty good with the 150deg track temps..

next outing summernats... will it make 3500 on the dyno? i think it will...

Leave a comment:

• Greg Rust
    replied
    Far out those stats are epic.

Leave a comment:

• ITS60S
    replied
    Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
    its pretty quick really... 0-300kmh in 201m and 4.1 sec lol
    Lol I explained it to Jess that way on the weekend, it finally gave her context, now she's knows you're crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Faedy
    replied
    ^^^ fuck thats moving along there mate - well done

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    its pretty quick really... 0-300kmh in 201m and 4.1 sec lol

Leave a comment:

• BigMuz
    replied
    182 in the eighth would have won top fuel when I first started going to Eastern Creek drags Good stuff mate.

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    went to radial riot on the weekend and wrapped up the outlaw radial championship, qualified 5th with a 4.11@186mph, won the first round beating wade wagstuff, 2nd round spun on the hit and 3rd round tree fucked up and after waiting 5sec or so for it to drop I went red and pushed a head gasket out. over all top weekend, some repairs to do but nothing too major and winning the championship in outlaw with the commodore was tops and the RX3 won the 275 championship running a 4.26@182

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    Jiffy tight from Motorsport connections

Leave a comment:

• [RX3]
    replied
    Do you use any quick connect fitting anywhere for your transmission?

I am wanting to get a couple in -6 for the trans fluid lines but can only find the aeroflow brand.

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    yeh had one in there for a while but it replaced it with a G meter which is way more handy,

the chassis changes we are making now should get it sorted

Leave a comment:

• [RX3]
    replied
    Should make for some spectacular photos.

I remember watching a video on the white real street supra about the issues they had with wheelies, I think they were able to wire in some sensor that detected body angle and limited an (boost / power ? / whatever) output to prevent the wheels coming up too high.

What was it like driving it again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X