Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Went to Dowerin again and ended up with second overall, behind the blue buggy at the start of the clip.

Comment

Well done! Look's like you did it tuff up there though. Dusty as.

PS First bank on the left. Then truck tyres. The bank on the right. Random soft corner entrys. Dusty WTF at 7:16. They trying to put you on your roof? LOL

Good clean safe run. Well done!
        Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
        You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Originally posted by Tardinator View Post
          Awesome. Although would it be worth chucking some rally tyres on? Those fronts don't look to have a lot of grip leading to a fair bit of understeer?
          I think (and I'm no expert) that driving style is the key. When you are on the throttle the front end lifts, maybe that could be tuned out, dunno, but not much steering takes place when you are on the throttle, unless its coming from the back end stepping out. When you jump on the brakes it steers heaps, unless I lock em up, then it just plows straight.

I think I just need practice and to match my style to suit it.

My best time yesterday was 8m 36s (iirc). The bloke that beat me was going 8m 10sec. Thats a pretty big difference and I think its all down to driving skill.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyg View Post
            Well done! Look's like you did it tuff up there though. Dusty as.

PS First bank on the left. Then truck tyres. The bank on the right. Random soft corner entrys. Dusty WTF at 7:16. They trying to put you on your roof? LOL

Good clean safe run. Well done!
            Haha first rec run I had about 30mm clearance either side where the were tires. I asked about it and was told "yep, we put them there to slow people down". But by the second lap somebody had "adjusted" them so I had more room.

Yeah the banks keep you on your toes, clipping them in an open wheeler wouldn't end well!

Comment

I thought you did well myself. Sure you could go faster there is loads of time to be made if you don't mind the risk of ending you season upside down. Safe and second would do me fine.
              Mmmmmmmmm beer.

You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Lap 2.

Comment

4:49 :oh: Want to get your front wheel any closer to that bank? Far out that track is scary.
                  Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Comment

Headed out this weekend for a 2 day race with the WA superlites club, the "Kalinga Classic" near Moora. Track was quite tight and technical with heaps of rocks!

Comment

Comment

A wounded sidewinder.

Comment

Monster jack.

Comment

Lots of damaged buggys this weekend. This Can Am dropped his front left into a rain rut and tore the arm mounts out of the chassis.

Comment

And how my weekend ended.

Comment

The overall winner, Can Am X3

Hows the serenity?

Comment

Working...
                                X