Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSMAZDAGTR View Post
    Cold start..

https://youtu.be/xJdnrr5QY9Y

If I get my arse into gear, maybe I can make the geelong revival (although hillclimb entries are probably already full / closed and I would need to sort cams licences/ etc)
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Blacktop engine, nice!

has that noise that can mean either subaru or BHG, does it come good when it warms up?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsailing View Post
      Blacktop engine, nice!

has that noise that can mean either subaru or BHG, does it come good when it warms up?
      I pondered head gasket also. Doesn't get better when warm. But pulling off leads on cyl 3 and 4 made zero difference to how it ran and no spark was jumping from the cable. So suspect degraded cables. Also, coolant looks beautofully.clean for BHG.. Nice clean clear red coolant (genuine Toyota coolant so it bleeds)..

Will investigate further..

Also.. Not.sure if sarcasm? But definately not a black top that I'm aware of. Just blue top 16 valve. But only 200,000 km in the clock (vs the 320 on my current one).

Comment

Originally posted by DSMAZDAGTR View Post
        I pondered head gasket also. Doesn't get better when warm. But pulling off leads on cyl 3 and 4 made zero difference to how it ran and no spark was jumping from the cable. So suspect degraded cables. Also, coolant looks beautofully.clean for BHG.. Nice clean clear red coolant (genuine Toyota coolant so it bleeds)..

Will investigate further..

Injectors are paired on 4AGEs, can't remember which ones or if the wires are long enough to swap them over but that might be worth a shot. Or swapping injectors which is more of a pain in the ass.

Comment

Is this 4 x 100 pcd or 4 x 114.3 ??
          Originally posted by thebluerx7
          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Might be a serious advancement on this in the near future.. It might suddenly change colour and loose 140,000km in the next few weeks.

Comment

Ae82 corolla

Is this the ae82 thread?
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by thebluerx7
              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Been a while sitting in the shed. Renewed rego as I was in town this week and needed a car. Found a nice hill to test out the 4ag..

Comment

Love that sound.
                  Originally posted by Marlin
                  Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Working...
                  X