Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... I can't believe how cheap you're doing this... so cool

Comment

https://youtu.be/i8qrxnlkXmM

Hillclimb today, need to get a stiffer rear bar maybe. Understeer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
      VF2 Redline Ute
      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Donít know how I won my class with the poor run.

Got a minor defect for the seat and a brake light out. Iíd consider that lucky with all the other non standard things.

VF2 Redline Ute
        E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Two wins in one day, well done!!

Comment

Club contacted me, they want me to run in the improved production class which means a max rim width of 8 inch.

Currently running 17x8 f and 17x8.5 rear.

These wheels weigh a fucking heap and thereís probably better tyres than ad08r for what Iím doing.

Trying to find smaller diameter 8 inch wide wheels, not easy for bmw it seems as wide as you can easily find in oem wheels in a 16 is 7 inch wide.

I do have a set of 17x8s but then Iíd need to buy another pair of 235 ad08r and Iím not sold on those tyres considering it only gets driven to the track.

VF2 Redline Ute
            E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

this got the 6 yet mate?
              Originally posted by Marv
              Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Nah not yet, itís still in the shed. Might start doing some work on it.

VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

if the 1.8 is any good when you yanks it, I'm keen on it....maybe.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Itís the m44 motor which is a 1.9 twin cam

Either way Iíll let you know.

Picked up a set of these factory bmw wheels in 16x7, the wheels are only 7.4kg so if I put 215 Nankang AR1s on them i should lose around 4.5kg per corner.

Best part was the wheels were only $120.

I just hope someone buys my current wheels soon so I can clear some room in the shed!

VF2 Redline Ute
                    E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

I know someone who might be interested in the M44 engine. Let me know if its for sale and how much and I'll check with them. Paul

Comment

Started working on the engine, few things didnít seem quite right when I pulled it from the donor car.

Did triple check of the engine number, found to be a 2 litre not 2.5 litre as originally fitted to donor car.

Fuck sake, currently lying on shed floor drinking sorrows away.

VF2 Redline Ute
                        E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

throw a cheap 302 wheezer and t5 in to fuck with peeps?
                          Originally posted by Marv
                          Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Thats a total shit. I didn't think we got a 320i convertible. If thats the case someone mush have swapped the engine.

Comment

I checked the vin and shit before I bought it which was a 325i but when I pulled the engine out there were a few signs that it had been out before which got me thinking.

VF2 Redline Ute
                              E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                                X