Clear All

18x10.5 plus 15 te37 sagas ordered.
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Got an engineer lined up?
      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Yea guy called Sot here. Should go through pretty easy the fame fabricator I will use is doing two full chassis cars through the same engineer and have all been approved buy transport SA. I am hoping I will have approval in principal this week.
        3D scanning
        3D modelling
        Structural certification
        3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Cool.
          Guy I went to uni with is a Transport SA approved engineer - he's a good guy.
          http://www.motivengineering.com.au/index.html
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
            Anyone bought stuff off top stage? The carbon guys
            Yea I got 240z carbon dash off him. Good quality.

Comment

Well cunts the guys at transport sa have approved this so time to get cutting.
              3D scanning
              3D modelling
              Structural certification
              3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Awesome!
                GAS 260Z RB26DET
                GAS 1600 3SGE BEAMS

Comment

Fuck yeah

Comment

I am getting this shell dipped in Jan and it goes to the fabricators in March. I need to get my bellhousing and shit done to get the box bolted up.
                    3D scanning
                    3D modelling
                    Structural certification
                    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

booyah
                      www.vapeboss.com.au - big discounts for PF Cunts, PM me for a code

Comment

Ordered Tilton 60-8000 release bearing from the USA and paid for 4.11 front diff gears from albins. Only to find out looks like they are shut FML lol.

Can any of you niggers tell me if front LSD is good option as I'll put one in when this is all apart.
                        3D scanning
                        3D modelling
                        Structural certification
                        3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

All the fast track guys love a front LSD in these things.

Comment

Is there a preference like can U get a torsen front?
                            3D scanning
                            3D modelling
                            Structural certification
                            3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

ok so I bought Quaife rear LSD suit R32/33/34 rear diff and Quiafe front LSD suit the R35 front. My gear set from Albins also turned up. The two R32 rear cradles I have at home I pulled the first one apart and it is a GTR rear end, has mech LSD (not being used) and 4.11 gear set so that is sorted. I have the whole housing apart just need to press out the pinion so I can scan it and make a billet aluminium housing. Might save a few KG but the housing is not crazy heavy factory. My friend with the 7 sec s15 wants one also so I will do two or 3 as I might put one in the S15 also as the diff is tight shim style and sucks to drive. I have a spare GTR axles I might put int he S15 also. I picked up a SR auto bell housing as well so I will probe/scan that up and make an adapter for the samsonas and put the samsons/gtr diff/gtr axles in the S15 witht he billet GT35 so I can cruise that around for a bit also. Now I actual have a heap of scanning jobs lined up I will do it on the weekend one after the other.

I also have full approval from DPTI to cut whole floor out and remake the chassis/cage/after market computer etc etc in this thing so I spoke to josh off here and I will design up a chassis jig real quick and get it machined/slash ground.
                              3D scanning
                              3D modelling
                              Structural certification
                              3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
                                Is there a preference like can U get a torsen front?
                                Can get either, just saw your next post...quaife it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X