Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Porsche 934 Rep. Ex Porsche Cup car

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Iím only talking about the centres not blasting the outers.
    Originally posted by S
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
      Do it. I may or may not be getting some made at the moment by D-Ing in Belgium.
      Talking to this guy also!
      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Iíve also had a chat with him. Iím pretty much just going with traditional BBS type fans for the E50ís.
        Speaking of wheels Iíve made a start by cleaning the Simmons that are on the car.

These are the conditions Iím forced to work in.

Before.

After. A long way from perfect but good enough for a track car.
        Originally posted by S

Comment

Oh and I know this a small thing but this car has 10,000 more of this kind of thing the brings down the general appearance.
          I mentioned to my wife that I wanted to repaint the tow hooks as the rear was painted an odd shade of brown and the front was just scrappy looking.
          I came home to this.

She had taken it off before going to work got it painted the put it back on this arvo while I took the little bloke to swimming. Bless her cotten socks. She didnít mention it and had just waited for me to see it.
          Originally posted by S

Comment

Found any pictures of this racing yet?
            "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
            (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
            Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

No. I have been digging around YouTube tho.
              As it happens a mate of a mate used to own it so Iím going to pester him.
              Originally posted by S

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                Do it. I may or may not be getting some made at the moment by D-Ing in Belgium.
                Ive spoken to him as well. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
                  No. I have been digging around YouTube tho.
                  As it happens a mate of a mate used to own it so Iím going to pester him.
                  Stan Adler?

Comment

Top effort by your wife!
                    LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

^agreed, wife's a keeper
                      GAS 260Z RB26DET
                      GAS 1600 3SGE BEAMS

Comment

Originally posted by mph View Post
                        Stan Adler?
                        Duncan Mackellar

I also gave it a quick scrub and removed the Porsche crest decals.

I think she is buttering me up ti help on her Charger. Iíll take it either way!
                        Originally posted by S

Comment

Messy photo background. WNB.

Certainly is low at the front!
                          Originally posted by Mr Jones
                          Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Phat as :)

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                            2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarDaddy View Post
                              Messy photo background. WNB.

Certainly is low at the front!
                              That's a visual humblebrag
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
                                She had taken it off before going to work got it painted the put it back on this arvo while I took the little bloke to swimming. Bless her cotten socks. She didnít mention it and had just waited for me to see it.
                                If you ever post in the "Dumb shit your missus/nopics/wife does that pisses you off." thread again after this day, I'm going to have to tell you to pull your fucking head in.

Cracker buy. Have fun with it.
                                The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Working...
                                X