2009 Mercedes SLK 350 Road Registered Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Mercedes SLK 350 Road Registered Cruiser

Being tweaked specifically for Challenge Bathurst 21, 7 speed auto and air conditioning. So far a full Bilstein B16 suspension kit, adjustable arms and a Drexler LSD have been installed. To come a bigger front brake kit is on order although the stock brakes are not too bad, hoping that a proper race seat can be fitted plus appropriate belts. Have 17x8.5 and 9.5 wheels which will have 200 tread wear tyres and that will be about it. Unlike for BMW's there is bugger all aftermarket choice but that's OK, if I wanted a BMW that was a alternative. I think that the chosen combination will be great to drive and it's the driving experience which counts for me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0816.JPG Views:	0 Size:	198.9 KB ID:	7281620

More pics to come.
    Last edited by CheapDick; 13-08-21, 06:06 PM.
    Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Engine bay looks nice...good luck for the event.

What category are you entering?

Comment

Regularity, I won't exceed the minimum time so no point in doing Sprint. Will still involve banging off the 250 kph limiter down Conrod.
      Last edited by CheapDick; 13-08-21, 06:44 PM.
      Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0845.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	7281638Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0882.JPG Views:	3 Size:	200.0 KB ID:	7281633Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0885.JPG Views:	3 Size:	159.9 KB ID:	7281635Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0884.JPG Views:	3 Size:	233.5 KB ID:	7281634Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0877.JPG Views:	3 Size:	149.8 KB ID:	7281636
        Last edited by CheapDick; 13-08-21, 06:42 PM.
        Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

So that's why you need the $50 back.
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Also, has carpet in boot - not a race car.
            and thirdly, the only limiter it's going to hit is the rev limiter when you leave it in 1st, you senile old fuck.
            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

fkng lol.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Why is this in the race car section?
                Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                  Because 250 limiter bashing at Bathurst = race car. Maybe if you get the same GPS setup from the SSC world record top speed farce you'll get an indicated 250. Maybe...

Comment

Have you not seen how fast a pensioner moves when there is a $50 note to grab ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

good start to some performance and reliability, have fun

Comment

Ah the PF unhappy love, can't get enough of it, well no, but I do wonder about the negative sheeple attitude, perhaps there is some inadequacy there or perhaps the missus is in charge.. Anyway, nothing much to respond to except the 250 kph thing, we'll see of course.
                        Last edited by CheapDick; 20-08-21, 06:17 PM.
                        Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by fondles View Post

Have you not seen how fast a pensioner moves when there is a $50 note to grab ?
                          Try and be original, just for once.
                          Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

Good question although it's obviously not meant to be. Basically I want to see how quick this mildly modded but pretty standard modern car can go.without spending zillions, Nurburgring says quite well.
                            Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                              Also, has carpet in boot - not a race car.
                              and thirdly, the only limiter it's going to hit is the rev limiter when you leave it in 1st, you senile old fuck.
                              Well let's see how you go in the world of the aged when it inevitably arrives, by the sound of it not too well.
                              Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

Comment

Working...
                              X