Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MA61 Supra - 2JZ-GTE

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by rolin7
    my fave car on pf!

    the work thats gone into this thing is fucking nuts

    be sure to check out norbies webpage

    someone didnt pay the internetz bill cos his website is down @ 4.11pm on 11/12/2006
    1998 NB MX5
    1997 VS II Statesman (L67)

    Originally posted by TK
    Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by pp
      Good to see you are still playing with the thing Norbie - I miss mine Have not frequented this forum in many a while- taking some time out, counting down the days till number two arrives (two more sleeps) - cars are on the backburner for a while longer yet for me
      Ah well that's what you get for growing up I guess. You may be interested to know I just sold all my 5-speed stuff to the current owner of your Supra, so it's about to get a bit of an upgrade.
      Norbie!

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by S15 Bloke
        someone didnt pay the internetz bill cos his website is down @ 4.11pm on 11/12/2006
        I've had other people say my site is down, but it works fine for me at home and at work? My hosting provider must be having issues at the moment.
        Norbie!

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Norbie
          Ah well that's what you get for growing up I guess. You may be interested to know I just sold all my 5-speed stuff to the current owner of your Supra, so it's about to get a bit of an upgrade.
          Cool - when is the big turbo going on it?
          CU in the forest ... sideways!
          --

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Norbie
            I've had other people say my site is down, but it works fine for me at home and at work? My hosting provider must be having issues at the moment.

            big-poooned isnt letting me see it
            1998 NB MX5
            1997 VS II Statesman (L67)

            Originally posted by TK
            Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

            Comment


              #21
              Website works for me - must be some upstream routing issue, not the hosting company ...
              CU in the forest ... sideways!
              --

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by pp
                Cool - when is the big turbo going on it?
                The guy was still being indecisive about the whole thing when I spoke to him a few weeks ago. Doesn't sound like it will happen any time soon.

                Speaking for myself though, I'm already half way there! :D

                Norbie!

                Comment


                  #23
                  Nice! I want a ride - I mean drive.
                  CU in the forest ... sideways!
                  --

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Heheh no worries, I'll let you know when it's ready for a flogging. Don't hold your breath though, you know how it is with these things...
                    Norbie!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Any idea what the car weighs?
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Norbie
                        The guy was still being indecisive about the whole thing when I spoke to him a few weeks ago. Doesn't sound like it will happen any time soon.

                        Speaking for myself though, I'm already half way there! :D

                        Thats the inlet manifold, he's running a 4bbl holley!
                        a metrosexual is only a virgin homosexual.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by ALLMTR
                          Any idea what the car weighs?
                          Haven't had it on the weighbridge since the conversion, but should be around the 1250-1300kg mark.
                          Norbie!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            and you need to put some weight on yourself you cheat!
                            even skinny ass legolas would be able to toss you!

                            Comment


                              #29
                              id kill to be norbie-sized.
                              i might of had a decent motor racing career
                              https://www.facebook.com/Petes-Weldi...7343264035404/

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Somehow I feel the weight of the driver isn't that important when you have 1000hp.
                                Norbie!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X