No announcement yet.

1990 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.6 Sportline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck can someone buy that red thing for me and Ill come grab it in a few weeks after America...
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Old mate would have taken the shell but I told him we would pull it to bits up here at Xmas time. I doubt he will care if it goes to the scrap.
      David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
      You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post
        Old mate would have taken the shell but I told him we would pull it to bits up here at Xmas time. I doubt he will care if it goes to the scrap.
        Saved you the hassle

Comment

Well, there you go. If I wasn't a spastic....

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1990...h2ZzryQKsL1pVc

Comment

Take off your hindsight glasses dude, they don't help in this instance. Also CTS tax!
            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

is someone going to pay that for a 4 door?

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                is someone going to pay that for a W201 that's not a Cosworth?
                Fixed.

Comment

Yeah not a real price for these by a long shot.
                  Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                  my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                    Take off your hindsight glasses dude, they don't help in this instance. Also CTS tax!
                    Having alook at what else CTS has I reckon they've turned the CTS tax up to 150%.
                    Don't get me wrong, I actually like the 6 cyl W201 but not when this car is 3 times the price of other ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X