Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HQ Monaro with all sorts of shit done to it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this thing went for a trip down to see FLI355 as the paint needed some love, and fuck me, it got just that!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20200805131515.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	7171310

Also decided that it's way to boring, easy to drive, doesn't break down, absolutely nothing wrong with it, but wanted to play around with shit so got a dry giggle gas kit to mess around with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20200826142133.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	7171311
    Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
    If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
    we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

Came up really nice hey!
      CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

NICE!!!
        Be wicked if it lifts a wheel on street!

Ceramic coated & all that jazz?

Got to send the sle his way if ever get it back on road again...
        Last edited by gtrboyy; 26-08-20, 11:38 PM.
        an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

So it's been a while between drinks on this shitter. The left rear quarter has a few cracks thanks to a lack of rollbar in the rear end but now i'm starting to get some motivation (see pics) i'll either take time off work to make my enemies ARB kit fit the car or get it done if I can't get the time off.

I also decided that the motor wasn't fun enough so bought an All Pontiac aluminium block and going to put together a 510 cube motor and i've got a 4L80e to go behind it. The goal is to build a drag week type engine so i'm going back to hydraulic roller, light weight internals, light valve train, the current heads on the 400 should be good for 650-700 on tap and all day with heaps more airspeed to make massive amounts of torque meaning better rear gear ratio, less converter, heaps more streetable. The block is basically the wet version of Big Chief's 482 cube thing in his Street Outlaws GTO. The 4L80e i'm going to run the Megasquirt trans controller as it talks on the same CANBUS in the car and I get to keep it fully automatic. It won't make drag challenge this year unfortunately with these changes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	signal-2021-03-16-085903.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.8 KB ID:	7237638

Click image for larger version  Name:	signal-2021-03-16-090000.jpg Views:	0 Size:	348.7 KB ID:	7237639
          Click image for larger version  Name:	signal-2021-03-16-085924.jpg Views:	0 Size:	377.7 KB ID:	7237640
          Last edited by krisr; 19-03-21, 10:42 PM.
          If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off

Comment

mrburnsexcellent.gif

Comment

I'm a dummy but down the bottom under 2nd cylinder from the left in the first pic - is that a crack?
              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

looks great mate. Still have to pop round and fix that bird shit for you!
                CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                  I'm a dummy but down the bottom under 2nd cylinder from the left in the first pic - is that a crack?
                  Casting flash. Just need to go over the block and knock the flash down with a small hand held belt linisher.

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                    looks great mate. Still have to pop round and fix that bird shit for you!
                    All good mate. I think I managed to get it fixed up anyway. I tell you what, that beadmaker stuff you put me onto is a god send!!

Comment

It certainly is hey!!

Comment

Working...
                      X