Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HQ Monaro with all sorts of shit done to it...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm that this fuel system works a fucken treat! Now to pull that car apart for mini-tubbering :D
    Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
    If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
    we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

Santa, albeit is late, fucking delivers! :D

Butler ported heads, matched victor EFI intake, rails, head gaskets, intakes, headbolts.

If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off

Comment

Pretty!! New parts are almost better when they're new and you haven't fitted them yet..... coming together 👍☺
        Breaking stuff once is ignorance, twice is stupidity, three times is racing

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...chev-LS1-turbo
        http://www.performanceforums.com/for...tchback-torana
        http://performanceforums.com/forums/...ghlight=ari300
        http://performanceforums.com/forums/...Dog-Piston-rx4

Comment

Oh. Butler hotness. Oh.

Comment

What heads do they start with? Are they those eddy pro port things or just one of their other basic edelbrock heads?
            Originally posted by RVK 355
            Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Is at pro street restorations for tub work or something?
              Originally posted by 50RTD
              Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                What heads do they start with? Are they those eddy pro port things or just one of their other basic edelbrock heads?
                Yeah just Eddy RPM roundy port heads that butlers get as a bare head, throw a carbide & sand barrel down each of the holes, setup the valves at RAIV height with springs that bind after 0.700" lift etc... The intake port entries are not that much bigger than RAIV heads and I hate D-port exhausts as making pipes for them is an absolute prick. The cam going in it will be around 245-248 @ 0.050 with around 0.630" lift so it'll use what it has to offer.

Originally posted by dogsballs View Post
                Is at pro street restorations for tub work or something?
                Yeah it's up at beachballs getting boot floor replace as I plan on keeping this car until I die so the wife gave me the thumbs up to get it replaced.... not my fault the tubs were gone too and the diff needs about 4-5" knocked off it :D You know the big fella? I first stumbled into him ~17 years ago when I was an apprentice up the road from his old factory. Fuck he used to be a loose wild cunt! But he was relatively sober at my wedding last year, fuck knows why!

He's messing around with wheels on me now, tubs getting chopped out and he'll stuff the wheel up to see how it looks. And to be honest, I dont mind this specific wheel

20 x 10's

Comment

Yeah I'm really liking that look fills the guards nicely.

Comment

Did you tell the Nopics you need to go back to a carby for "legal/EPA" reasons?

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/...hief-stomp-em/

Comment

No carb kthx....

Yeah I saw the McCarty RAV's but I think they scrapped it as no-one took it up. Don @ DCI (who designed the Tiger originally before AllPontiac bought it off him) over there also did his own RAV head too which would probably be the better one. Another option which a mate of mine did was try the canted valve CV1's. Old mate put them on an massive S400 turbo'd IA2 motor which is going into a 57 Star Chief sedan, that'll be a fun car to setup and tune, he bought all the Megasquirt gear for it but he's got that many cars that he is playing with in parallel, the 57 will be ALONG way off!

Comment

Sweet Dub City wheels :D

1200hp single carb thing would be pretty cool. Might have to weld the doors shut though
                        Originally posted by RVK 355
                        Hold it flat cunt

Comment

They're still doing RAVs

They say in the article that with a second carby, better exhaust and some refining they'll get over 1300hp

Comment

Hahahaha yeah it is a bit dub city. But fuck I like it, dunno what's wrong with me

Comment

Saw this up at castle hill all American day and liked it too... FML

Comment

i just saw the car on his facebook page, and i'm like i seen that car somewhere before
                                Originally posted by 50RTD
                                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Working...
                                X