Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busted arse HK Holden ute

So... this is my ute. I bought it off an alcoholic in Queanbeyan about 3 or 4 years ago. I'm the third owner. The original owner bought it new in Alice springs and kept it for 27 years. Most of the drivers side was painted with a brush at some point. Its got charm. Originally it came equipped with a mighty 161 and 3 speed crash box. By the time I got it home (other side of town) it was time for the motor and box to come out so I didn't get beaten at the lights by any more cyclists. It now sports a big block 202 and traumatic. Future plans include a 350, some kjnd of transmission and a 9"
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by RVK 355
    Hold it flat cunt

nice.

Needs more big block though
    Envy is Ignorance, Imitation is Suicide - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Stang:
    particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

Comment

love this shape holden, i want one! (in a sedan though) Will make a tough cruiser with a 350 in it.
      Hr under construction

Comment

good stuff -

the start of the 350 transplant project thread ?

this the one you went to kustom nats in ? edit : dont answer - just twigged on background in photo

needs more canvas water bag on front bumper

Comment

ahh -my guess is needs more US import camaro with 350 to remove and install here

Comment

Originally posted by Jaythefordman View Post
            nice.

Needs more big block though
            Agreed

Stop being a soft cock and get a BBC. :D

/ --------------- \
            _/ /___________\ \_
            /_________|_________\
            |OOO ___________ OOO|
            \______|====|______/
            [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Yeah I drove this fucker everywhere at christmas time, its about to become my daily again. 350 is a little bit off... have to build an engine first.

I've also got a pretty solid Premier that will get some love one day, maybe an LS powered daily or a blown small block death trap. I don't wanna go to spastic on the ute or cut it up too much
              Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                ahh -my guess is needs more US import camaro with 350 to remove and install here
                Thats sort of plan A but I'll be retired by the time that fucker gets here :D
                Hold it flat cunt

Comment

that is cool
                  Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                  I <3 Hamster

Comment

Better as a six I reckon and definitely a good investment left alone..

Comment

That was negative- sorry. Cool car. Love these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Joneshomo View Post
                        Thats sort of plan A but I'll be retired by the time that fucker gets here :D
                        Legal letters start being sent next week!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuz View Post
                          Better as a six I reckon and definitely a good investment left alone..
                          Nah you're right Muz I get your point. I just dislike the slowness. If it was matching numbers and original when I got it I would have been very hesitant, but its just a solid old banger thats full of bog and the motor in it was a reco. I've still got the 161, crash box, clutch pedal and original column. Anything I pull off I put away and avoid cutting anything. One day I might resto it but I love the fact I can drive it anywhere and not stress about it.

The chev will be a relatively stock looking thing, tin rocker covers and air cleaner and a bit weathered looking. Might put some discs brakes on the front of it though!

P.S. If you can read the original sales document in the first pic you'll see it came with the full 'gts' type dash with amp, oil pressure and temp gauges. The ipod connectivity isn't factory though :D
                          Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Rotorise it :D
                            Originally posted by Karnage
                            Sounds like a candidate for involuntary euthanasia or perhaps surprise assisted suicide.

Comment

VERY interested in this as I'm shopping for an HK/T/G

Comment

Working...
                              X