Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z Build 11ty billion.

Ok, Im helping a mate build 9 240/60Zs.
    Heres a start on the first. This one is Tough RB26DETT power.

Ill add details as time goes on. The new old stock Graham has collected for this collection of cars is crazy.
    Some will be restos as they are 1969 built cars with the rest modded in different ways. Graham has been buying restorer cars and parts cars nationally and still looking for more.
    I guess most of us would if we could.
    Attached Files
    GURU Motorsport ENGINEERING PTY LTD

Looks awesome! What is that rear end set up, where do you get it and how much?
    If in doubt, flat out!

Comment

goddam i need a rottiserie
      '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
      '09 VE SS

Originally posted by Scrad
      You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Crais ? View Post
        goddam i need a rottiserie
        You and I both.

Fuck that IRS setup is sexual...
        Originally posted by oioioioioi
        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
        Originally posted by Sketchy
        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by toyabusa View Post
          Looks awesome! What is that rear end set up, where do you get it and how much?

http://www.arizonazcar.com/brakes.html

Comment

That's a nice shed/set up, looks like a good way to build cars.

Sydney Dents
            Paintless Dent Removal
            https://www.facebook.com/sydneydents/
            https://www.instagram.com/sydneydents/

Comment

The Engine is a full built 26 with usual Pistons, Rods Cams etc with Tomei Arms Turbos and Trust intake along with an RB25 Gearbox and NISMO centered GTR Diff.
              Trim is all new inc Velo seats with the whole lot done by Motortrim in Black Leather.
              Every possible part that can be had new has been replaced, Graham buys everything in bulk to do all the cars.
              Barney better keep selling Oil so Graham can finish these cars as one is to be a Racer for him, Targa maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sucker View Post
                That's a nice shed/set up, looks like a good way to build cars.
                Id guess total Shed space to be about 1200m2. Its in a big a Oil Business. The Part in the Pic Graham calls his "Z Shed" His house carport is full of them also.
                4 Mastiff x Ridgebacks and Graham there to Guard them. Barneys FD SS sits in this shed also just to lower the Standard.

Comment

wow

Comment

Thanks for that. What do they use as a top A-arm in the rear?
                    If in doubt, flat out!

Comment

No fair, how can joe average compete with that?

That will be an awesome collection, I hope his son/grandson/whoever appreciates them when they are handed down
                      GT8
                      1UZ Celica
                      1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

He is building 9 of them?

all clean full build like that??

Comment

Alcon Brakes?

Comment

Uncle Author just fapped himself to an early grave...

Sent from my Samsung Gigantor
                            Originally posted by cheapracer
                            Sperm are clever little fuckers that got us where we are today. You've never heard of pre-cum by the way?
                            Originally posted by Nugs
                            That's why I punch myself in the nuts before sex, get them disorientated.

Comment

Originally posted by toyabusa View Post
                              Thanks for that. What do they use as a top A-arm in the rear?

240Zs use a Strut and a lower wishbone for rear.

Not sure how all the cars will be? the 3 sub 60 chassis numbers are planned as standard reastos.
                              One car is an X racecar and we have talked of that one being the Racecar. This build is Grahams Road come Track day car.
                              The Wheels are Ashlys (Barney) FD RX7 wheels, Graham plans to use the same but with 265 X 18 rear and 245 X 18 front 050 Yokohamas.
                              We have set the front up with a Subaru Power steering rack setup I started using in the 90s. These cars need much Caster but get to heavy so power steering is a must.

Comment

Working...
                              X