My cousin's spastic VN SS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man this is a bummer to see, I hope you get a satisfactory result from the insurance company.

Comment

Fark! Not good!
      Find your Freedom
      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Fuck Shannons. Too many stories of them not wanting to pay. I am considering cancelling our car with them.
        Hopefully this gets re-shelled and back bigger and badder than ever.
        MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
        F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

Comment

Buy the cage builder a bottle of his favourite. Looks like thread would have taken a far darker turn without his work.

Comment

I had my roadbike insured with Shannons when i had a head on with a Mazda 3 and wrote off the car and bike. Said yeah i fucked up and had
            the Money in my account in about 7 days.
            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Cage was done by millsiís bro. Dave from miller chassis. Heís the man.
              CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

This is fucking terrible. Sorry to hear the shit he's being dragged through.

Hopefully something good will come of it.
                The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Jeez not much luck with this car with the Mr HDT engine dramas/scam/theft and now the same issue with Shannons not to mention the accident in between.
                  Jinxed is a word that comes to mind.
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

That's truly heartbreaking, with that amount of work and money put into it I would be gutted.

/ --------------- \
                    _/ /___________\ \_
                    /_________|_________\
                    |OOO ___________ OOO|
                    \______|====|______/
                    [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Was gutted to see this. Not just a beautiful car and all the hard work and sacrifice gone but the fact Blake is an all round super nice bloke. I've met and spoken to him a few times over the years, mostly back in the Street Commodore days when he made trips to WA, I was just another random dude keen for a chat and he gave me and everyone else all the time of day. Solidly nice bloke, gutted to see this happen to him.

Comment

Definitely considering switching away from Shanons if they are going to be cocks like that if I ever had to claim
                        your former friendly cambodian dictator

Comment

Wow, this is deeply uncool. So sorry to see!

Comment

Fuck man that is no good, I feel for you..

The Shannons thing is a big WTF as well??

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                              It was etag details of his daily driver i30 weird question to ask.
                              They might be able to use times/dates etc to see what car was using the tag. I have 2 tags with 5 cars linked to them
                              you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                                It was etag details of his daily driver i30 weird question to ask.
                                They might be able to use times/dates etc to see what car was using the tag. I have 2 tags with 5 cars linked to them
                                you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Working...
                                X