My cousin's spastic VN SS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the mag wheels would go well in burning the PDS for the insurance policy. Think the burning brown bag full of dog turd on the doorstep.

Its mad you’re going to rebuild it. Got me thinking about dropping all my non modified cars (that’s 5 of them) off my Shannon’s policy as a bit of an FU to them.

Comment

Good to see you're already back in to the rebuild bro!
      BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Wow I hadn't seen the update to this thread regarding the accident. Very sorry to see but super impressed that you are jumping back in and making it bigger and better! Good luck with everything.
        1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

Comment

A real credit to you going forward and rebuilding. Huge respect.

Out of interest what model Sparco's do you have? I dont think ive seen them before.. are they FIA approved?

Comment

Cheers blokes.

Originally posted by yohoes View Post
            A real credit to you going forward and rebuilding. Huge respect.

Out of interest what model Sparco's do you have? I dont think ive seen them before.. are they FIA approved?
            Nah they're not and they don't actually make them any more, and only did for a short period. They're bloody old. I believe the model is F300.

Sparco basically made carbon versions for Lamborghini, for their 2007 SL. And everyone went nuts over the unique design. So they (Sparco) released a fibreglass version to the aftermarket, along with a really crappy folding street version.

I actually believe it was Lamborghini S.p.A who made Sparco stop selling them. Because Lambo guys, including Reiter, starting buying the cheaper shells to use in some of their weekend track prep cars, and selling their original shells for cheaper than Lambo spare parts replacements (something silly like $12,000 a seat).

These are the carbon ones.

They look awesome, but they're so narrow. Most journos always bashed that they were uncomfortable for a road car.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2007-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-seats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	199.2 KB ID:	7087504

Click image for larger version  Name:	2007-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-Seats-1024x768.jpg Views:	0 Size:	391.9 KB ID:	7087505
            Last edited by BLO 767; 02-11-19, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Yea wow, they do look awesome.. just googling them now

Pity (for my purposes) they dont make them anymore / not FIA stickered!

Comment

Would look good in my Gemini coupe.
                24k worth of seat in a 500 shitcan lol.

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                  Would look good in my Gemini coupe.
                  24k worth of seat in a 500 shitcan lol.
                  Doesn't this define all Gemini modifications and owners?
                  "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                  (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                  Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

Doesn't this define all Gemini modifications and owners?
                    Hey hey hey ease up cunt. Just mine :D

Comment

Bit of sugar from Racetech.

Coming together. Awesome bunch of fellas. Jason from StickThisDecals also put in a huge effort digitising the logos.

IMG_3258 by B E, on Flickr

Otherwise just collecting parts. Some goodies thanks to Matt and Nick @ Kelly Racing.

IMG_3209 by B E, on Flickr

IMG_3204 by B E, on Flickr

IMG_3202 by B E, on Flickr

And got about all of the bodywork panels. Time to start panel work I reckon.

IMG_3127 by B E, on Flickr

IMG_3433 by B E, on Flickr
                      Last edited by BLO 767; 23-11-19, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Man you;ll have this rebuilt and I'll still be fucking trying to work stuff out on mine...

Comment

Haha my plan this time around is just get as much stuff I need as possible, all collected, and then just hit it hard. Especially over XMAS. (I was gonna say smash it hard... but already done that. Lmao).

Rather than do things slowly one by one.

Comment

Blake, firstly, really glad you're alive to tell the tale. sounds like a fitting testament to the quality of your build.

secondly, fuck insurance companies.

thirdly, great to see you're back into it.

finally, are there any bits in particular you are chasing? Put up a shopping list and we (PF) can help find it.

Comment

Any luck chasing down bits?

Best bet from the looks of it would be to get a whole shell, or even a decent front cut with complete pillars.

Sydney Dents
                              Paintless Dent Removal
                              https://www.facebook.com/sydneydents/
                              https://www.instagram.com/sydneydents/

Comment

He's fixed the roof and some of the other pieces and been gathering even more parts. Some of the parts are very very cool.
                                CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Working...
                                X