No announcement yet.

My cousin's spastic VN SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep and you can reuse the stuff over and over for a decent amount of time. Do your best to remove oil and grease etc before use for best results. The yanks love the stuff.

Suspension and brake setup is mind boggling for a VN mate. Any luck with a front bar?

Comment

Originally posted by fnlow View Post
      Yep and you can reuse the stuff over and over for a decent amount of time. Do your best to remove oil and grease etc before use for best results. The yanks love the stuff.

Suspension and brake setup is mind boggling for a VN mate. Any luck with a front bar?
      Should I do my best to filter it and put it back into the bottle? Or is it OK to leave it in the tray to open air?

No luck mate, bloke said he'd give me a refund on the repop bar because it's so far out (sent him pics). Nearly a month later no money has appeared. Sigh.

I could potentially make a hybrid of my OE broken one and the repop. But a lot of work.

Comment

I'm far from the expert but they seem to filter and put it in a sealed container. Keep it separate from the unused stuff. Poke around on garage journal forum if need be.

Yeah I imagine finding a front bar is probably as tough as finding NOS front fog lights for the thing. Dare I suggest putting up a wanted ad on scumtree?

Comment

Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post

The money I ended up getting from them through the courts I donated to the RFS earlier this year. It was never about the money... just the principle. Trying to screw over the 'little guy'.
          Solid!

Comment

How is this coming along?
            Have followed the car build for a long time.

Comment

Yeah will really need to post some updates soon, heaps of peeps asking!!

It's going good, new chassis coming up well.

Comment

Working...
              X