Nudes of the bosses daughters is what we really want to see :D
    Originally posted by RVK 355
    Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
      Nudes of the bosses daughters is what we really want to see :D
      The fuck have I been missing...

Comment

You have been missing everything! they would be some "pictures" I would like to get my "hands" on! Lol gotta rifle through stacks of old shit to find more but ill try get some more up this arvo when I'm not on my phone
        1JZ RA28 (yoshi) the toymotor sillycar
        http://performanceforums.com/forums/...gte-ra28-skids
        200B wagon
        LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

Was checking this Sillycar out at the Racing Ready open day, very tidy!

Big fan, will look out for more build thread updates.

/ --------------- \
          _/ /___________\ \_
          /_________|_________\
          |OOO ___________ OOO|
          \______|====|______/
          [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

anyway back to what i have done so far
            started stripping the engine and its loom, stupid intake makes it hard to remove the factory loom!

all stripped! well as far as i was keen to at the time (was only first year auto elec)

now for the sump, with a quick mock fit it was clear that the soarer factory sump would need massive mods, or to be swaped to a front sump version from a chaser or something of the likes? quick look on toymods and a few postes later 1jrolla came to my rescue with the goods.

original sump.

quick flick of the engine stand and some tools, BAM!

again i cant find any pictures of the new sump installed but if i find them ill put them up, so with the new sump installed and x-member in it was time for another engine box test fit.

all looking sweet i was happy to start making it stay there, using the soarer engine side mounts and the rubber part of the mounts the angle was very close to the angle of the x-member so after drilling some holes in the member i sat the engine back in and holding the gearbox up with a jack i started on the gearbag mounts.

also after finding out that we had a tig at work and everyone was two retarded to use it i signed myself up for a tig course at cit and started to make things stick together and i really wasnt very good at first but i have improved, my first project with the welder after my course was a surge tank for the celica and some mounts for my fuel pumps.

i was fairly happy with it at the time but looking back on it now it was a POS haha

cheers, Glenn.
            200B wagon
            LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

Subscribed.

Well done mate, looks the goods.
              Originally posted by Dimi
              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

^^ Same
                I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Awesome car - would go like stink.

Re - no pics of girfriend - should be a ban until produced..... however I need to see this build.

Comment

Pics of GF getting it on with bosses daughter now plz.
                    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

love it!, I wanted a RA, but couldn't find one that wasn't completely fucked or 10k for a shell with no rust. so settled fro its deformed cousin.
                      Originally posted by psssi98
                      It is also a concern that they are selling this to get a family car - meaning they have already bred.

Comment

next was to make some fuel lines as i didnt have any with the car and they would have needed to be bigger anyway (3/8).

this was a a pain in the ASS i had a bender but it was harder to use than my hands and knees, so i ended up doing it buy hand... and knee.

next was to look at the intake

always wanted to do a single turbo setup before i had even bought the halfcut so the next thing to reserch was turbos popular for the 1j, desided on the garrett GT3582r and thanks to my new found tig abilitys i was keen to do a bit more welding, quick Egay "buy in now" later and a call to GCG with my debit card in hand and i was the proud new owner of a single turbo setup!

and in true ebay style the manifold didnt even bolt to the head! lol the gap between the front 3 and rear 3 runners was to small so i had to diegrind all the stud holes into an oval shape just to make it fit!!! lol but what can you expect for like $300 delivered haha will probably crack to

next problem was the wastegate, as it was pointed straight at the steering shaft.

love this photo, looks so tough!

post more soon, keep the drool flowing

Cheers, Glenn.
                        200B wagon
                        LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

after lots of cutting with the tinsnips and grinder and tacking then not being happy grinding the tacks off and going again i was finaly happy and welded it all up,

setting up the oil and coolant lines, stupid comp housing was so big i couldnt do the fittings up so it had to come off, and as for the stupid U turn on the top hose that has been cut off and the holes welded up

inbetween all of this i also did the timing belt kit, water pump, cam seals, crank seal, rear main and im shore i forgot something.

more soon, Glenn.
                          200B wagon
                          LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

Should dig up some more pictures and keep this thread alive as it seemed to die in the ass fairly hard! (no nudes) haha sorry lads
                            200B wagon
                            LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

Originally posted by _glenn_archer_ View Post
                              Should dig up some more pictures and keep this thread alive as it seemed to die in the ass fairly hard! (no nudes) haha sorry lads
                              yes, yes you should. i missed it before... greatstuff!

and you could start with dressed pics. for now.
                              Originally posted by tim510
                              More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
                              http://www.Tutter.net

Comment

next step was cooling engine and turbo but ill start with engine.

rad from JAR

after a quick trial fit the mounts wernt going to work for my application in its supplyed state so a quick hit with the air grinder a cutting disk, hacksaw and a hole saw later a few miner mods where made

with the fans and the new mounts.

and hitting the water pump!

easy fixed tho.

all fixed.

bottom hose, part number 21503-55s00 dont know what brand was just in a pile of hoses at work so if anyone knows let me know so i wkow what to replace it with, cheers

this is the only picture i can find of my alt setup, i used a bosch falcon / magna rebuildable jobby that i snaveled off work and put all new gear into it an mounted it on the bottom a/c comp mount by drilling the hole out to the right size for the alt through bolt (the a/c mount was the perfect size between the alt legs because it has a dowel to make for a tight fit) and bending up a bracket from the p/s mount to the top of the alt just out of 4mm steel, engine and alt both had threads so his made it easy to make this bracket, then because of the belts new running track i had to change the tensioner pully from flat to ribbed (5pk) with the right offset, quick walk to autopro "i live nice and close" a falcon idler was found and works perfetly!

more on the intercooler side soon, hope everyone is liking this build so far its my first so i think im doing OK :S

cheers, Glenn.
                                200B wagon
                                LOW AND SLOW STOCKER

Comment

Working...
                                X