X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 outstanding
    www.holditflat.com

Comment

Congrats! great result and my nob is raw from the interior pics. Man those seats and door cards looks gorgeous!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.
        i took it on its maiden voyage around the street and then down to the shops and back, even as it is it’s a rocket ship. Had to be sensible and could hardly get right in it but she moves!

Comment

AA+++ would buy again
          Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
          "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Yeah I reckon that’s more than enough power for that chassis and the torque would be epic
            GT8
            1UZ Celica
            1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Got a cool little digital art piece done of my liftback will be ok for forum thumbnail and I will probably incorporate this into my Powertune digital dash load up screen. I think it came out pretty neat! Click image for larger version

Name:	Celica digital art resize.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	7192760

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

SO many teething issues
                  Mostly all electrical and with the speedhut gauges themselves. Have a lot to sort through and hopefully their tech support can help.
                  But I am sick of throwing money at this thing for this year, I wont spend another cent on it. There is plenty we can still work on that doesn't cost anything.
                  Rant over.

Comment

Yeah I know how you feel!
                    Norbie!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fuse Box.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.35 MB ID:	7198877

Few small updates, Got the fuse box and Link ECU mounted up properly off the floor now. Fairly neat and a lot more accessible than where it used to be in these cars originally.

Also have ordered a set of horns, had to get a chase bays compact washer bottle as mine no longer fits with the engine quick release harness and I need to sort the wiper blades soon.

Also made my handbrake warning light switch work, got one out of a Subaru Imprezza which worked perfectly with an old random bracket in the shed.

After that will do some more heat shielding, insulation and carpet and creep closer to getting a roadworthy and mod plate it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by celica77; 17-11-20, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Also my cam sensor's still lightly weep oil after trying to sort with some FIPG. I see Driftmotion have a new product double lock down kit, I've order that and hope that it shuts them up. If not ill just use degreser and wipe it clean every so often haha.

Comment

Howdy. Are your speedhut guages CAN enabled??

Comment

I believe the Speedhut gauges go through the ECU, most are working now. Just need to solve the fuel level sender and play with the speed output to calibrate them from the VSS in the R154 and also for the Powertune Dash.

Got a few small updates, got my Chase Bays compact washer bottle in, fits great in the space needed and looks pretty good to. Also got some heat shielding in up over the exhaust to help try and keep the floors cool. This should get even better with sound deadener, felt and carpet but was getting pretty toasty.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by celica77 View Post
                              got my Chase Bays compact washer bottle in, fits great in the space needed and looks pretty good to.
                              Awesome, I've been looking for something exactly like this! Where did you get it from?
                              Norbie!

Comment

Hey Norbie,
                                Just ordered it directly from Chase Bays, they are a USA based company.

Comment

Working...
                                X