Holden Ute

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how you're supposed to pull up a HQ. Into reverse and slowly let the clutch out.
    Originally posted by Mr Jones
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Originally posted by cracka View Post
      I only got them because I cooked the current ones doing a single power skid, dabbed the brakes a few times to pull it straight and 10 mins later almost ran it into RobEvo's storefront at 5kmh with no brake pedal or working handbrake. Just hit it into reverse to stop.
      The key word here is 'almost'. Your previous brakes were obviously completely adequate.

Comment

Hey if the handbrake worked it'd be all aces.
        Originally posted by Bosshoggett
        If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Working handbrake would be overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
            Little things that make a difference to not ending up backwards or sideways or upside down into a tree. Nice work cunt.
            Originally posted by myliberty View Post
            Being a good driver is about understanding the limits of the car and the environment.

Big brakes don't make a driver better or safer in any way.
            Originally posted by cracka View Post
            I only got them because I cooked the current ones doing a single power skid, dabbed the brakes a few times to pull it straight and 10 mins later almost ran it into RobEvo's storefront at 5kmh with no brake pedal or working handbrake. Just hit it into reverse to stop.
            Fabulous

I like to be able to fully enjoy powerful cars, not have to allow for it's shortcomings. I understand limits and ability.
            The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Sigh. You win
              Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

I don't allow for it's shortcomings. I allow for mine. If I don't have Dave to run into as auxilery braking like in a kart, need these...
                If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Thanks to Robevo's workshop and weld skills sidekick Trent from punchbowl, brakes are now assembled and ready to bolt on and torque up the axle nut proper. Real happy.

also a $500 day at raresoares for like 3 parts so windows will now seal properly.

Comment

Any time mate
                    Worlds fastest 4g powerd mazda sp20 yellow evo 2 with a evo 3 bodykit

Comment

How were the donuts?
                      I sent him to get the good ones
                      Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Brakes are good.
                        Originally posted by thebluerx7
                        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

So options:
                          bilstein b46 shocks in front. I always like bilsteins. $300
                          Take Koni's to Murray coote to get rebuilt to his spec and dynod/adjusted until perfect. $?1000?
                          Koni red $300
                          Pedders 90/10's
                          or something like a qa1 or competition engineering adjustable sucker.

v confuse. Want it to drive nice yet do good job at powercruise/drags, yet still be reasonable to drive around normally (slow, I am captain slow) up to glorious for breakfast.

Comment

Bilsteins, car isn't fast enough to need 90/10s, other options are stupid overkill
                            Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                            I <3 Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by BoganDAVE View Post
                              Bilsteins, car isn't fast enough to need 90/10s, other options are stupid overkill
                              Fuckin hard to find. Don't want the HD ones is the tricky part.

Comment

Call GSA at Springwood for Bilsteins.

Comment

Working...
                                X