Holden Ute

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracka, maybe you should give cars a rest for a little while.

Comment

Come to play with ute to polish up for car show.
      Ethanol sensor readings all over the place
      tps reading flying around.
      two fuel pumps not working at all.

then I went to pull the fuel pump relay from the haltech loom box, and all the crimps fall off the wires.

discussing now tearing it all out and starting from scratch. Smartwire, racepak dash.
      Originally posted by Bosshoggett
      If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Dalecunt, al, miles etc.

all were right in the first place. Fuck I'm retarded lol
        If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Originally posted by cracka View Post
          Dalecunt, al, miles etc.

all were right in the first place. Fuck I'm retarded lol
          Good one for coming online and admitting it, and I don't mean that in a nasty way at all. Everyone makes mistakes.
          Originally posted by Mr Jones
          Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Didn't an auto electrician wire it up???
            Breaking stuff once is ignorance, twice is stupidity, three times is racing

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...chev-LS1-turbo
            http://www.performanceforums.com/for...tchback-torana
            http://performanceforums.com/forums/...ghlight=ari300
            http://performanceforums.com/forums/...Dog-Piston-rx4

Comment

Nah not his shit. Dudes amazing. Is my gay arse wanting to do it all a special way.

Comment

Hopefully means fix wires, do skids yeah? Not a bad outcome if so
                Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Nah. Full rewire from scratch again. I'll take it home, strip to nothing and plan from start.

This is car went from fucked up birds nest, to show car neat, light and functional, and now it's back to birdsnest because I kept adding shit/functions/crying when it wouldn't do stuff it isn't designed to. I see the light now, praise.

Comment

screw the dash panels back in and just let it be messy. my 510 is a bit 'untidy' behind the panels but i know it all works and cosmetics doesn't really matter with that stuff.

Comment

None of it works now. Engine won't even run right. Most sensors going fucking haywire. Like TPS jumps around randomly..... When not plugged in. It has 81% ethanol in it now but sensor reads 21% and jumps back and forth to 70-20% when cranking over. Temp sensors read 200 then 5 degrees etc.

Comment

Earths?
                        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

bad earth for sure.

Comment

Alternatively, if someone wants to give me $10k for this I'll sign it over and walk away from it. You spend the bit of time putting whatever dash in and a few wires. I'm ready to walk away happy, can have all my spares and new parts etc too, spare wheels, etc etc.

im over 50k into this, closer to 70k I would guess. And I don't think it will ever do exactly as I want, what I want is a $300k restomod ute.

No rage, no regret, just time to move on.

Comment

where is the car?

Comment

Sounds like it just needs the ends gone over with a crimper again, earth's checked and a handful of cable ties man. If it all worked before then is spacking out all of a sudden, probably just vibration worked a wire lose. Is it just the efi harness that's playing up or the car harness too?
                                Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
                                If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
                                we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

Working...
                                X