Holden Ute

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone take this man to cabaret - stat!

Comment

There are definitely some serious issue with how things are wired up.

Comment

Breaking stuff once is ignorance, twice is stupidity, three times is racing

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...chev-LS1-turbo
        http://www.performanceforums.com/for...tchback-torana
        http://performanceforums.com/forums/...ghlight=ari300
        http://performanceforums.com/forums/...Dog-Piston-rx4

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmuz View Post
          There are definitely some serious issue with how things are wired up.
          Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

TPS fuckeded.
            haltech relays also a little deaded. Replaced with oex shit sitting on shelf. Must be slightly higher current or something.

now, wideband. Got this working perfectly, at the expense of gauge dimming with headlights. Sigh.

Marked up up template for IQ3. Just doesn't fit without hacking, but hacking is ok if it all works.

anyone got a cheap haltech iq3 going?
            Originally posted by Bosshoggett
            If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

You have a house now. Park it. If you want I'll buy you a good quality car cover as a late birthday gift.

Comment

Yeah, don't give it away Cracka. Tinker until the last 5% is done, then enjoy the bloody thing.

The blue light from the IQ3 dash is only blinding on first start up, at night. I don't find them distracting after about 30 seconds.

You have to finish this properly, so I can walk you at QR in a couple of months.
                The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Have 8k offer.

Anyone going to beat it by 10-7-15?
                  If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Park it up for a few months then on it once a week for only 2-3hrs & leave it.

or

Send it to one of the capable PF cunts for a few months to sort it out...let them race it,powercruise & fuck fat chicks in back of it then give it back to you in 3 months time or new years or whatever.

If you're that ocd or pedantic or whatever crazy not to finish it.

ps you'll never be happy trying to get it 'perfect' the fun is in building/driving & thrashing what you built.
                    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Don't sell it mate.
                      Originally posted by thebluerx7
                      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Classic cracka
                        caprice nugget.

Comment

There is no point in selling it. You don't have a loan on it and you can fix it yourself. Just keep plugging away at the things keeping it off the road so you can enjoy it.
                          Originally posted by Mr Jones
                          Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Lol, I aint angry or raging. Just keeping options open.

Comment

Do you have a list of the vehicles current configuration (engine/trans/diff/ecu etc etc) and what is ok and what is not.

What is needed to get it finished (is it just wiring ?).

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Visual representation of this thread:

AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Working...
                                X