Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trdee View Post
    WTF??!??! Will pull the wheel off tomorrow, maybe one of the new wheel studs isn't all the way in 100%?
    absolutely sure you have the right wheel nuts for the new rimz?
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

no not absolutely sure, as the rims are almost 30 years old and the wheelnuts are just some alloy "KKR" branded cheap china things. But they worked fine on my previous wheels which were buddyclubs so chances are the seat style ought to be the same, and it's only the one wheel nut which keeps coming loose. There are 3 possible scenarios I can think of atm.

1. New stud isnt pulled in 100%
      2. Wheelnut has a fucked seat
      3. Wheel itself has a fucked seat

Will pull the wheel off tonight and investigate
      1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
      The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Well, the knock turned out to be the exhaust! The bolts holding up the right rear hanger seem to have disappeared at some point during the build lol, bolted it all back up and she is all sweet :D Took it for a decent test run last night, OMG THE BRAKES ARE RIDICULOUSLY GOOD!! Now I just need the power to go with them

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
          Well, the knock turned out to be the exhaust! The bolts holding up the right rear hanger seem to have disappeared at some point during the build lol, bolted it all back up and she is all sweet
          My exhaust did exactly the same thing last year. Made a fairly ominous sound before I worked out what it was!

Comment

Yeah so annoying. I was ripping my hair out wondering wtf it could be, went under the car to shake the swaybar and see if it was the source of the noise, and noticed the exhaust was wobbling around instead! haha, at least it wasnt anything more serious i guess...

Comment

Those wheels suit it down to the ground. Just looks perfect.

Comment

I wholeheartedly approve.
                Originally posted by 350stato
                100% agree with Shifty

Comment

Wow, lots of history with this car. Love the roof mount intercooler idea. New engine is going to be killer.

Comment

Bring on the engine build hey.... yeah well I have almost everything now, just head gasket and timing belt to go. So i wondered how I was going costs wise

I really shouldn't have kept a running tab. I stopped counting on the actual car a long time ago, but was curious to see how much the engine was costing. Fuck it, it's only a house deposit right? :S

Comment

11k won't be a deposit for much in Sydney i hate to tell you…lol.

Comment

lol probably not no....

Comment

Your only mistake was adding everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                            Your only mistake was adding everything up.
                            This

Love the work that's gone in to this and the wheels suit it.

Comment

I thought my rebuild cost a lot, fuck dat you poor bastard

Comment

I had to lend my air flow meter out 2 weeks ago and I still haven't got it back, so yesterday I walked into the garage, tripped over and did this...

Oops, guess I won't need that air flow meter anymore, car was up and running again in just over 5 hours (including finding a base map, finding and printing off wiring diagrams/ecu pinouts etc), guess all that previous practice has paid off

Now to go buy some trumpets and enjoy some n/a scream till the 9A is built :D

Comment

Working...
                                X