No announcement yet.

Eds Lotus 116 GT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So some poor Nana is now without part of her new hip just so you can have a metaphorical " poo on a stick" pointer, for shame......

Oh, and nice vid about the Lotus.....

Comment

i think thats a 13hole LCP Plate, i had to replace it intraop for a 15hole plate as it turned out to be not quite long enough for the 90yo who needed it. great source of titanium for the splitter... *sparks*
      Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
      "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Going to send that video in to Unicorn Circuit?
        Chris
        ------
        The new nugget
        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

??? Marty and co.? as if they need another fanboi sending random me-too videos!
          "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
            Haha, they feature them on Unicorn Circuit. Plus its what they aspire to do
            Chris
            ------
            The new nugget
            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

lol. posted to the MCM thread, see if marty's interested

Comment

Love it.
                Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
                You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Here I was thinking I was going to hear some strong accent, but instead hear "This is a pain in the arse".

Comment

Yep, seeing the detail in video gives a whole new perspective. It's coming together so well!

Comment

excellent walk around vid mate watched the whole thing.
                      edit: was here reading this before I saw you posted in other thread too haha

Comment

Originally posted by Marty! View Post

excellent walk around vid mate watched the whole thing.
                        edit: was here reading this before I saw you posted in other thread too haha
                        Thought you might be interested in this one

Might be a bit upmarket for My Crap Car though.
                        Chris
                        ------
                        The new nugget

Comment

Dude I thought you were British, too! Lol.

Awesome overview vid. I say it all the time but that home splitter job is so bloody good.

Side note: I've always appreciated, also, the countersunk Aerocatch mounts for the regular surrounded catch. Nothing looks better than that variation IMO.

Comment

Marty watched my video! *blush*

thanks for the positive feedback blokes. So many little details and so many hours sunk Into this thing. Nice to be able to share it

keep up the positive sentiment and there’s a very real risk I make video series of highly technical topics such as “which sikafkex is hardest to get out from under you fingernails” and “how to cut a round tube at the correct angle on at least the 4th try”

Comment

there’s a very real risk I make video series of highly technical topics such as “which sikafkex is hardest to get out from under you fingernails” and “how to cut a round tube at the correct angle on at least the 4th try”
                              These are the videos I would watch as I procastinate on making a start on the S14.....

There are a few little things I can do, like make my plastic boot fit and trim the plastic guards to see if I can make them fit, or if I go with the fibreglass guards I have.

Comment

Was just kicking around in the garage tidying up, and made another vid... more technical this time. Gotta keep my 20 subscribers happy! Youtube Upload takes fucking forever tho...

Comment

Working...
                                X