Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making sensible life decisions.... LS1 FC

so this happened

Yesterday I was feeling a bit down that I've started listing the VH as my wife is not a fan of it but along came matts PM that the FC would do good with a new custodian.

So I picked it up last night and will probably get it to mr jones sparky man in the coming weeks and hopefully have it on the road asap to have some fun.. Plans will be as matt had planned really. a daily driver thats reliable and fun that doubles as something I can take to the hill climb and occasional track day. and chop people.

as for specs I don treally know. its got an Ls1 and a 6 speed. mazda 2 way diff. coilovers in the rear and standard efini fronts. I'll do it up moer in time.

heres some more pics from last night anyway. (need to fix my garage on the weekend I backed the end of the trailer through the fucking wall lol)

I have the front seat for this at home as well man!

Will be good to skid this. :D
    1975 TX Gemini Coupe - 1991 VN SS - 2017 VF SS Redline Wagon
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/bucketindustries

Comment

I think I'm the only cunt who hasn't started a thread on this car lol
      Originally posted by RVK 355
      Hold it flat cunt

Comment

I love this: "wife says she doesnt like classic holden, so I disguised it as a FC"
        Originally posted by TK
        may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Geez, you're worse than me with cars :D
          Originally posted by Mr Jones
          Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

I wasnt going to but forg said make one anyway hahahahaha.

It wont leak petrol as bad as the VH so it wont stink my house up of fuel atleast

Comment

Have already engineered one of these for ACT so let me know if you want to go down that path.

Comment

PM details please as was thinking of going down that road.

Comment

Well this should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by bbits_elements View Post
                    I love this: "wife says she doesnt like classic holden, so I disguised it as a FC"
                    Was about to post this. When I do this sort of shit I park it at a mate's place , your nopics is a keeper if you're still married after that effort!
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Interested in this. I got a FC which i dont know if i wanna keep the rotor motor or ls it.

Comment

so car is currently at a stage where it is cranking but not firing yet (will have a better fiddle with)

my sparky reckons only the fuel gauge will really work on the standard gauge. So deciding on what to do for gauge?

I liked tyries speedhut gauges. i was trying to avoid going for completely custom gauges. So was thinking defi ZD or clubman? then just another small defi tacho?

matt had a VDO speedo which he included in it. was planning to gut the original speedo and put this in but if the RPM/temp arent realyl gonna work no point in going through that much effort lol

Comment

or just do something like this?

that way make use of the VDO and just get other gauges needed? tach,temp,oil pressure??

Comment

I saw this in your other post.

I reckon that'd look awesome. Much better than my probably mixamus maximum gauges.
                            1975 TX Gemini Coupe - 1991 VN SS - 2017 VF SS Redline Wagon
                            YT: https://www.youtube.com/bucketindustries

Comment

You can get the standard gauges working no problem.
                              Standard Mazda 13b temp sensor screws in to the drivers side head. Bolt a 13b crank trigger to the harmonic balancer for tach signal. Speedo can use a converter.

Comment

Working...
                              X