Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PASHN8 View Post
    Nice mate, have missed my 2005 SE since the day I sold it, had similar mods and made 135kw at the rears, was a bag of fun!
    As did I, kind of ironic I found out the inlet hose kept blowing off the week before I sold it. Was doing it for a good year before even realising it.
    now with extra gearbox'y goodness

Comment

Originally posted by TCR View Post
      These guys had someone out within two hours and did a great job for $150. Would use them again.

http://www.extremedentremoval.com/
      I sent them a text yesterday about a job and never heard back. How did you contact them?
      The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
        I sent them a text yesterday about a job and never heard back. How did you contact them?
        Rang the mobile number. 0422 270 522
        2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
        2004 MX5 SE Turbo
        2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

Not really a lot to report. Just been tidying up a few things like a loose seat belt stalk, some general detailing of paint and interior, and put my personalised plates on. Apart from that, just getting out and enjoying some great drives around the Gold Coast hinterland.

2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Looks hot.
            The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Another MX5, but with boost.

If you want to sell the wheels PM me. I can't look at the shit chromies on ours any longer.
              Neat car by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks hot.
                Thanks mate. Wanted to get along to C&C on Saturday but bailed for obvious reasons. Can't believe you still went

Originally posted by MartyRX2 View Post
                If you want to sell the wheels PM me. I can't look at the shit chromies on ours any longer.
                Undecided about wheels at this stage. I'm definitely going to get some lightweight 15" rims down the track, but not sure if I'll fit some R specs for track use only, or some dual purpose street/track rubber. Either way though, I think I'll keep the Racing Harts for now.
                2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by TCR View Post
                  Thanks mate. Wanted to get along to C&C on Saturday but bailed for obvious reasons. Can't believe you still went
                  I was supposed to be up at Ipswich for soccer, which was cancelled, so I drove down and took 1 photo for laughs.

Why not keep the 17's on it and get a set of 6UL's and some semis. I reckon that nickel colour they do would look ace on velocity red.

Comment

Will either be the 6ULs or Enkei RPF1s at this stage. Colour is tricky on a red car, but either nickel (similar to the Racing Harts), or bronze in the right shade seem to be the best.
                    2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Bronze 6ULs is the answer

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                      2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Not the 6UL bronze.

Thinking 15x9 Tungsten with 225/45/15 tyres. Not an NB or the right colour, but you get the idea.

2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Had a lot of personal shit to deal with lately, so this thing has been a bit neglected. Finally found some time and money to spend on it, so contacted NitroDann, the MX5 guru in Newcastle, and have decided to send it his way for the following work:

Megasquirt Pro PnP ecu
                          640cc EV14 injectors
                          NitroDann Airbox and filter
                          Mac Valve for boost control
                          NitroDann full tune
                          Nitro Dann clutch upgrade
                          NitroDann catch can
                          Mazdaspeed engine mounts

Should compliment the existing mods and provide me a good base to get out to the track and have some fun. Hoping for around 220hp at the tyres, but more importantly a nice linear torque curve
                          2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

With regards to the wheels, I've decided to go with some 15x8 Advanti S1 wheels from MX5parts. Lighter, cheaper, and better looking (imo) than the 6ULs and RPF1s, but unfortunately not in stock at the moment. Will either run 205/50/15 or 225/45/15 tyres.

2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

How much are they a set?

Comment

How much are they a set?
                                $1099 from Chris at MX5parts

http://www.mx5parts.com.au/product/a...-15x8-mx5-grey
                                2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X