1979 Valiant CM Regal 'Survivor' Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 months now! A year since I got a reply.

Comment

Yeah fuck that. Take some friends and go and see the bloke.
      Originally posted by oioioioioi
      I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
      Originally posted by Sketchy
      Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Yeah, trays of frozen piss and gearboxes are in order.

Comment

Tony at Pacific Plating is a great guy and he was recommended to me by John at Gasoline Alley for the bars to be repaired and rechromed.

They took a while, but I was kept informed of progress all the way through. I wasn't fussed as I was in Indonesia for work, so happy to work in with his schedule.

So if it was me, I would be getting them back and taking them straight to Pacific Plating, biting that they open at sparrow's to knick off early.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks PF for confirming that I wasn't just being paranoid.

Have sent vaguely threatening message. Fully prepared for him to either go apeshit about harassment or ignore it completely.

If I actually get a response it'll be either the parts haven't been touched or will be finished next week. There will be no middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
              Thanks PF for confirming that I wasn't just being paranoid.

Have sent vaguely threatening message. Fully prepared for him to either go apeshit about harassment or ignore it completely.

If I actually get a response it'll be either the parts haven't been touched or will be finished next week. There will be no middle ground.
              My bet is on "finished next week" and then not.
              I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
              Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

We should have odds. I'm guessing no reply at all.

Comment

I wonder how uncomfortable PF could make him...

Comment

Just send Tripper around
                    AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                      Just send Tripper around
                      Ease up, we don't want to be up on crimes against humanity.

Comment

Pacific look pretty decent, the only other option is the guy over at Tingalpa and his reviews also look pretty sketchy.
                        Originally posted by Dimi
                        80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                        Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                        My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Bad sketchy, not Sketchy sketchy!

Message sent 20:10 Friday evening, apparently not yet read. Either that or he's finally worked out he should turn off his 'Message Read' receipts on Facebook Messenger.

I've given him an out to admit he's not started them and I'll come and pick them up. The problem I think I'm going to run into is that he'll just keep on not replying or being at his workshop, fucked if I know what I'll do then.

That's the problem - I can buy replacement trim easily and get Pacific Plating to do it, but then the stupid fuck will call me in two years and say mine is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
                            Cheer up. He called you "Pretty"
                            Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Bad sketchy, not Sketchy sketchy!

Message sent 20:10 Friday evening, apparently not yet read. Either that or he's finally worked out he should turn off his 'Message Read' receipts on Facebook Messenger.

I've given him an out to admit he's not started them and I'll come and pick them up. The problem I think I'm going to run into is that he'll just keep on not replying or being at his workshop, fucked if I know what I'll do then.

That's the problem - I can buy replacement trim easily and get Pacific Plating to do it, but then the stupid fuck will call me in two years and say mine is finished.
                              In two years time. Tell him to get fucked.
                              Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

The problem is I can't even get hold of the guy to tell him to get fucked at the moment.

If he eventually reads the facebook message I've sent him and doesn't reply I'm doing that. He's not answering texts or phone calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X