Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenshot?
    Why does it run so lean?

Comment

Exhaust might have a leak, or possibly it's too far back from the turbo. I'll screenie the map tomorrow. It has a heap of fuel chopped out at idle and low revs, could just be to take into consideration the larger injectors?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the 440s no longer in it? Is that why its so lean?

So do you have a power figure your hoping to get when you get it dynoed?

Comment

This is what this hobby's all about. Well done gents.

Comment

Originally posted by Euronymous View Post
            Are the 440s no longer in it? Is that why its so lean?

So do you have a power figure your hoping to get when you get it dynoed?
            Could be the case, the injectors looked to be the 440cc ones but you never really know unless somebody flow tests them. Anything over 100kw and I'll be happy, although with this turbo and 13psi it should crack over 120kw I imagine.

Comment

120kw would be pretty impressive for a 1.3lt, would be an entertaining drive

Comment

Well. Interior is all back together. What a prick of a job! Doesn't help when there is a huge gap between removing it and putting it back

Dropped the car off, everything is pretty much done. It's in the hands of the tuna now. May have an update tommorow arvo pending dyno run.

Comment

mrc?
                  1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                  The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Doesn't tune Emanage's lol. Wanted to throw another ecu on it but ran out of time. Bloke up the road has a dyno, is pretty knowledgeable so should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

The dream is dead gentlemens. RMS are being cunts, won't allow it to be blue slipped without proof it has been registered before (either QLD rego papers or the import approval certificate. Car has never been rego'd in NSW).

Won't accept a photo of the import plate (herpa derp, it's only a government issued plate. Must be fake yo). Department of Infrastructure is trying to help but can't provide anything for another 5 days or so. QLD RMS is useless and only does things by posting them (won't email, won't fax, won't speak to NSW RMS and tell them it's a legit car). Pretty much every government department refuses to speak to the other and sort it out which is very fucking annoying when you spend 25mins on hold to each department.

Ended up paying for a PPSR which has all relevant info on it. Still waiting to hear if they will accept it. If they don't then the Australian Financial Security Authority must be fraudulent & forged the report.

On top of that, went to take the car to a weighbridge. It's developed some stupid ignition problem, car bogs down and is undriveable. Plugs were black as fuck, threw a new set in to no avail. No time to try and fix it cos it's back at the tuners & it's his problem now lol. I'm a bit sad panda about it all, then again it was pretty risky trying to get it all done in 3 weeks so yeahhhh.

Comment

might be a map sensor or AFM issue rather than ign issue if all the plugs are black. if the afm/map shit themselves the car will revert to a "safe" mode and dump fuel

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
                          might be a map sensor or AFM issue rather than ign issue if all the plugs are black. if the afm/map shit themselves the car will revert to a "safe" mode and dump fuel
                          Did previous tuner who doesn't tune emanages work that out whilst trying to tune your emanage?
                          Originally posted by thebluerx7
                          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                            Did previous tuner who doesn't tune emanages work that out whilst trying to tune your emanage?
                            Hasn't been tuned yet, car was rough driving it up there. Even worse when I pinched it back to try and weigh bridge it. No issues when I drove it on the weekend, either something has failed since then or I've done something and it's caused the problem. Not really phased how quickly it's sorted, rego situation isn't looking great

Comment

You have tomorrow to get it fixed, tuned and registered.
                              Good luck

Comment

Plenty time!

What will you bring if it doesn't get sorted? Ke70? Aw11?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X