X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euronymous
    replied
    Nice, should go hard. 220hp in something that small should be fairly brutal.

Leave a comment:

• foamy
    replied
    Will never use an Adaptronic again after that shit fight (unless they re-release the 440D again).

146kw @ 15psi. Tuner is just doing a tidy up here and there, should see it back by the end of the week. I'll do 1000km or so then take it back for a E85 flex tune. Should crack 160kw easy on E85?

Leave a comment:

• dnegative
    replied
    Haltronic see to be taking their time getting it sorted

Leave a comment:

• Euronymous
    replied
    Adaptronics new line of wheel chocks hey? Haha

Leave a comment:

• foamy
    replied
    Still no word, drove past his shop the other night and the car was still beached on the dyno so I'm guessing the ECU isn't sorted yet.

Oh well worst case I guess I can test out if a M1200 can survive being driven over?

Leave a comment:

• Euronymous
    replied
    Had any luck with getting the ecu sorted yet?

Leave a comment:

• trdee
    replied
    my 440 has been flawless for a decade of continuous use. these modulars seem to have a lot of weird firmware issues though. i think they were released too early. sucks because im a fan of andy and what he does. hopefully they get on top of it all asap

Leave a comment:

• tim510
    replied
    sorry to hear.

Adaptronic lyf.

Leave a comment:

• Do the safety dance.
    replied
    Ok, good to know, cheers blokes.

Leave a comment:

• trdee
    replied
    the idea was that he might mod it later, which means he wont have to change from H plates to D plates when that happens

you really shouldnt bother with H plates these days unless you plan on keeping the car bone stock for the foreseeable future, otherwise you're just gonna have to fuck around getting D plates later anyway

Leave a comment:

• foamy
    replied
    Basically a whole heap of clubs are moving away from 'historic' plates and pushing people onto the modified historics. Apparently lot harder for cops to be cunts "oh that radio isn't original, defect" kind of shit. But yeh the car itself is bog standard.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Vegana.
    replied
    So he can say it's a forklift and park in a loading zone.

Leave a comment:

• Do the safety dance.
    replied
    Yeah, but why? Sounds pretty standard?

Leave a comment:

• dnegative
    replied
    Its on conditional

Leave a comment:

• Do the safety dance.
    replied
    Conditional rego?