Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Power chips thanks

Comment

Bagging? or just traditional wet lay?
      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

That looks surprisingly aggressive and not just for an mx5.
        Originally posted by Dimi
        80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
        Originally posted by schnitzelburger
        My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
          Bagging? or just traditional wet lay?
          just wet lay, just having fun at the moment learning what the fuck i am ment to do lol
          No Power chips thanks

Comment

Originally posted by (pennywise) View Post
            just wet lay, just having fun at the moment learning what the fuck i am ment to do lol
            Sound's a bit like me when I made my Cagiva airbox... Hint - Cheap hairspray is a good release agent. PVA glue is a very different thing to PVA mould release!
            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

First run on e85 tonight, was good, and scary at the same time.
              No Power chips thanks

Comment

Was getting a small leak, due to intake manifold o rings, done it so many times, can take off the intake assy in under 30min lol

https://www.facebook.com/nurcombe/vi...6381242/?t=107
                No Power chips thanks

Comment

Tuning has been going well, been getting a E tune done by a guy in the states, due to limited knowledge in Australia with this platform
                  No Power chips thanks

Comment

After going to e85, still having issues with tuning it, its way too inconsistent and has a miss at 3k, If it sees any type of KR it just takes all the timing out.
                    first run was 90kw, then second run without touching it was 150, Was looking at a standalone ECU option, but no one is confident it will work..

No Power chips thanks

Comment

Forgot to add, this is direct injected with all the other bullshit, ecu also had body module etc etc, so changing over to another ecu may be too hard
                      No Power chips thanks

Comment

We can't get e85 and boost to run, so going back to pump, doing stuff for the first time is always a pain
                        No Power chips thanks

Comment

Current state
                          No Power chips thanks

Comment

Surely there is a solution.
                            NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                            NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                            VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

ecu tuning is still so new to these, ecutek are still trying to sort out issues, only a hand few in the world running e85 and boost
                              We keep getting missfires, and false KR, so ecu takes all the timing out, has tried everything, Will just have to sit back
                              and wait
                              No Power chips thanks

Comment

Not much fun being the pioneer. Just getting running on 98 and enjoy it whilst someone else does the hard work to get it sorted
                                2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
                                2004 MX5 SE Turbo
                                2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

Working...
                                X