No announcement yet.

Another PF Kent Buys a GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the cops can detect it so I decided it's not worth the risk. I also found one of the contacts to the speaker was broken so it wouldn't have been working anyway

Comment

Pretty sure the cops use Laser these days, not radar

Comment

I feel like, GTRs are never looked after? have yet to come across someones GTR that was actually looked after before they took ownership =|

Comment

What you pay for the seats if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
            Well the cops can detect it so I decided it's not worth the risk. I also found one of the contacts to the speaker was broken so it wouldn't have been working anyway
            Originally posted by thebluerx7
            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Speed cameras are Ka band I think.

The handholds are laser though and for the most part by the time the detector catches it, it's too late.

Comment

all imported 32s need to have 14 different aftermarket electrical boxes doing all kinds of weird shit scotchlok spliced onto a crusty as fuck loom or you're missing out on all the fun

Oo___oO

Comment

Surprisingly my loom isn't too bad. All that's on there is the AVCR and there's evidence something was tapped onto the speed cable at some point. Also someone cut the corner off the fuse box cover under the dash. Presumably to run a cable to something.

Comment

Originally posted by kedderz View Post
                    What you pay for the seats if you don't mind sharing?
                    To be honest, too much. $1100. They came up for sale on the Gold Coast. Photos looked better than they were, but I'd driven an hour to get them, so bit the bullet anyway. Drivers seat is much better than mine, although the bolster on the right was soft. I took it to an upholsterer who fixed it for $140. The passengers side is pretty similar to the current one in condition, so I'll pick the best, give it a thorough clean and then sell the old pair.

Comment

There's a set near me around the same price so I'd say that's market.

Comment

Mobile units still use radar, and they still use the detector detector, fuck that is a crap name.
                        That said, if the unit is off they won't find it unless they physically search the car. But if they do find it, bend over.

Comment

I demand an update

Oo___oO

Comment

Comment

Emtron KV8 is a very strong recommendation from me. I'm loving it.

Oo___oO

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X