Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those heavy flow days.

Comment

So its all done and back together.
      How does it go now? Well, it is a bit laggier as others have suggested, it does come on stronger about 500-750rpm later and tends to keep pulling to red line where the VF12 lost its puff.
      More driving required to see if im totaly happy, will also send it around my local lap dash track and see if its any quicker there.

Comment

Bought some P & S Beadmaker Paint Protectant the other week on FLI355's recomendation.
        Must say, the paint surface is now super slick and looks fantastic. Piss easy to apply, providing you have prepared the paint surface prior.

Comment

sekkshual.

Comment

So goooooood.

Needs 02 sti wheels.
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by GNGBNG View Post
              Bought some P & S Beadmaker Paint Protectant the other week on FLI355's recomendation.
              Must say, the paint surface is now super slick and looks fantastic. Piss easy to apply, providing you have prepared the paint surface prior.
              No worries you can sell me your 5OH cheap as thanks...
              CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                So goooooood.

Needs 02 sti wheels.
                Correct, would also like some Gramlights

Comment

Not much happening with the RS, just doing daily duties and slowly approaching the 300,000km mark.
                  Thought i'd share some pictures i found on the net taken back in 2016 at the Gunnedah Hill Climb, thanks to "Off Grid Photos" who ever you are. Click image for larger version

Name:	MDc20iq.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	575.4 KB
ID:	7085271Click image for larger version

Name:	SSttQMV.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	581.4 KB
ID:	7085272
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	HbozsYt.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	678.1 KB
ID:	7085270

Comment

Can confirm - looks good!

I actually went looking these up when I went through your thread, realised too hard basket lol - so more power to you. Keep this going ++

Comment

Working...
                    X