Off-road soarer $1100

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought those tyres looked a bit too tucked...
    So, prerunner industries first VIP spec build?

Comment

Hahah more cannonball run cross post apocolyptic is the general theme im thinking!
      www.prerunner.com.au
      - Facebook
      - Instagram

Comment

Knew it would be something simple!!

Skid long and prosper Soarse!
        Im not only sure Im HIV positive.

Comment

that's actually a common issue, should be able to repair and just run that loom inside the engine bay and then thrash on!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...elocation.html
          Originally posted by ALLMTR
          the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

50mm shockie spacers = problem solved

wait, this thing still has the airbags in it, even easier if they work

Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
            Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bermo View Post
              Knew it would be something simple!!

Skid long and prosper Soarse!

I'll look after her and blame you in equal parts with Dexi, E-Z & Fatzē, plus whatever victorian fagget owned it previously, for every minor blemish i find...

Originally posted by TRD-MX62 View Post
              that's actually a common issue, should be able to repair and just run that loom inside the engine bay and then thrash on!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...elocation.html

Cheers for that, exactly what ive done, pretty well 80% through it now, pain in the wang indeed.... I just sorted it out insitu, time consuming job.... Theres a big white cable in there, looks like its a multicore thing, heavy insulation, could be for sensors or something, dont really wanna chop it.... any ideas what it is?

44123839_285059615672687_4799070802987188224_n

44110975_1945337402170305_5861675579220164608_n
              www.prerunner.com.au
              - Facebook
              - Instagram

Comment

Damn, now its fixed the next time its up for sale it will go for actual money now
                Originally posted by Rdyno
                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                Originally posted by Tripper
                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Also check under the amp in the boot I believe there is a hidden surprise in there from Fatz
                  Im not only sure Im HIV positive.

Comment

Dildo?
                    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by Bermo View Post
                      Also check under the amp in the boot I believe there is a hidden surprise in there from Fatz

www.prerunner.com.au
                      - Facebook
                      - Instagram

Comment

Cut guards out, riveted on some flares, fitted 32 x 11.5 mud terrains, attached a lightbar.

Will run 31 A/T's on the front with a 25mm wheel spacer on a -22 rim to aid steering ability... Other than that, keen to get it on trailer & do some QR dirt circuit, some Mt Cotton skidpan & shoot some shit out of the sunroof in western QLD lolsss

www.prerunner.com.au
                        - Facebook
                        - Instagram

Comment

is this still $1100?
                          Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

So good
                            Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Looks well sorted. Carry on. Share vidpics.

Comment

So good to see this living its best life.
                                If it's a trailer queen, is turbo with through-bonnet dump on the cards?

Comment

Working...
                                X