Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldn't find a decent R32 GTR to buy so I bought a Lamborghini.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a bloke come around just prior to lockdown who knows a thing or two about detailing. Came up nicely. I think I might get it ceramic coated at some point.

It’s also due for its annual service and I’ve done a total of 700km since last year. Damn lockdowns and go karting.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by womblesti; 23-07-21, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Same car? https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-7403475/?Cr=0

Comment

A R32 GTR be worth more now?

Comment

That add doesn't list the gt3 spec cams and tune?

Comment

location and seller name are different to womble I believe so I think it is just a similar silver Lambo. Price seems ok though, no covid tax on these?

Comment

Originally posted by 12arx3 View Post
              location and seller name are different to womble I believe so I think it is just a similar silver Lambo. Price seems ok though, no covid tax on these?
              It's the cheapest ATM, auto ones with heaps higher mileage are more pricey.
              Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                A R32 GTR be worth more now?
                Nah they top out around 100k. 150k and beyond is 34 money.
                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Not long then ...

Comment

I suspect that is not the same one, that is good buying though.... if the history/KM are genuine.. could be a big if
                    Find your Freedom
                    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Could be a HK import, so all the anoraks will hate it?
                      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Not that same car.
                        Originally posted by S
                        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

The one I posted is already Sold. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
                            The one I posted is already Sold. Crazy.
                            Because it was cheap - anything a bit desirable and cheaply priced sells quickly, there are plenty of watchers of anything desirable out there!

Comment

I like how this thread is very much like Lamborghini itself, just has to be different by not auto-scrolling to the last-read post no matter what
                              Originally posted by Jim
                              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

^ I thought I'd kept hitting the wrong button

Comment

Working...
                                X