No announcement yet.

Vs Barra ute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah not a fan of chunky vt-vz style ones these days. Although i had 2 vz's a while back, lol. I've got my eye on mates 2 tone vc sle 253 but wog wants bulk coin. Tempted to do 12a and manual (series 1 rx7) but nugget garage stole my idea

Factory coolant temp, 4 bar map sensor. Then $$$ ti coolant pressure, oil pressure, trans main circuit pressure, wastegate pressure sensor

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Attached Files
    Originally posted by 50RTD
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Yeah if you like the earlier commodore sure grab one of those just keep reminding yourself what you want to build so you don't end up going overboard like most car guys end up doing.

Even a cammed 308 with a small stall will be an awsome cruiser and sound tough as fuck

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Comment

Go the sle for wog loungeroom comfort
        an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

I wouldn't modify one, just restore to mint specs. The 2 tone is a 253, would maybe keep matching numbers and do stroker to 302 or whatever it is. The nice ones returned to original are fetching good dollars and better long term.

But might do the small car thing as something different. David gt got me looking at shovel nose rt40 coronas

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
            I looking at shovel nose rt40 coronas
            Now you're talking

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
              Now you're talking
              2 door though. I know a bloke with an original GT with a twin cam 12R (I think) in it.

Comment

2 door on carsales 17k :o

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                  Now you're talking
                  Also been thinking for past few years about getting a 50/60s bsa motorbike.

Comment

I picked up a fti converter dump kit off guys at dtm for fairly cheap. It includes a nice billet bracket to mount off rear of , some nice Teflon black braided lines with assorted straight and 90 fittings. Initially I was going to drill and tap trans pan. But I might just weld a bung to the thick governor blanking plate. Less mess and tucked out of the way.

I'm going to just wire it to same 12v feed as transbrake for the moment instead of chasing wire back to the ecu.

Attached Files

Comment

Still trying to sell this. $55k and it can be yours

Comment

if this had come up before buying the yaris, i'd be really thinking about it.

All the cleetus vids have made me know I need a 2 step/ transbrake in my life.

It's a mega car, and a bloody good buy at 55k.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Whack it in the "for sale" section and the "cars for sale worth mentioning" threads. GLWS

Comment

This is sold and off to new owner in Brisbane in the next few days

Comment

Wow sold pretty quick, you got the new project lined up yet?

Comment

Something from pf

Comment

Working...
                                X