X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo?

Comment

Very cool, I like the ethos behind this.

Post detail looks stunning! I need to buy a proper detailing kit sooner rather than later.
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

I really like the idea of this.
        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

nice to see the 180 giving life to this

Comment

If not turbo, surely LSX time

I get the idea of the thing, but it sucks knowing that it can give you so much more for a tiny investment.

Looks great though!
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by stupidflanders View Post
              yeah i've been waiting for the "fit a turbo" comments.

It's not the sort of car we're aiming for though. Try not to think of it as a regular s13. More like an old 60's/70's sports car. Like an mg or a fairlady etc. But with with a roof and efi and shit that works.
              Like a modded mx5 with a back seat and no bumsex. Or a bigger ae86 without the takumi tax.

I want instant throttle response and induction roar. Fun at legal speeds. I've done plenty of turbo nissans, and had a good go in an ls2 s13. I expect this to be quite slow and low powered. But fun as hell.
              f20c?
              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post
                . More like an old 60's/70's sports car.

I want instant throttle response and induction roar.
                Webers.
                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Mikuni flatslides. Be a real man.
                  Originally posted by Dimi
                  80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                  Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                  My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

F20C That'd be cool

One of the guys on Down under Datsuns did a twin weber SR20. Was actually pretty mad.
                    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

F20C would be sweet, but we don't have money or fab skills for that.
                      All the bits we're fitting are off the shelf or off the 180.

Theres a perfectly good freshly rebuilt GTX2863 on the broken DET in the 180 right now, and a stock T25 on a manifold in the garage. But i'll be flipping those and other odds and ends and reinvesting the money into the itbs.
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

This is the setup we'll use.

https://www.efihardware.com/products...t-tbore-525048
                        Originally posted by Rdyno
                        It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Looking the goods bro.
                          CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OBX-CAMS-...YF5FANJXgRXphg

Just sayin...

Surprised OBX don't do a SR20 kit.
                            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                              F20C That'd be cool

One of the guys on Down under Datsuns did a twin weber SR20. Was actually pretty mad.
                              Back in the 90's Datto 1600s with twin webbered FJ20s were a bit of a thing. This is shaping up to be a slightly more modern equivalent.

Isn't the SR20VE the pick of the atmo SR's though?
                              Marvellous things so quickly get mundane

Comment

Sr20ve with quads from a GTIR?
                                "Cadillacs are more awesome than everything. All this newcomer needs is to post pics of tits somewhere and he will probably be the new king of PF. "

Comment

Working...
                                X