X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can't be SR's
    lookgs great

Comment

Been a bit uneasy for a couple of days wondering if the new pistons were going to clear the valves. The internet reckons they should. The engine builder reckons they should. So today I whacked on the head and timing chains, spun it over a few times..... and that’s it. It spun over. Great.

Originally posted by Rdyno
      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

How many days to Borts ?
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
          How many days to Borts ?
          Lots, I’m a slow worker. I stopped halfway through today to watch the boy have a go in the Jolly Jumper. Then I had to go get my ladder back from my brother so I could get out a specific spanner I had stored in the roof to lock the cams while I did the sprockets up.

Comment

Very slowly piecing it back together. Problem is that every part or bolt that goes back on needs to be cleaned up. I want it to look pretty but really cbf anymore. If it was a box of brand new parts to assemble I would have had it done weeks ago.

That and every night after work I play with Chirpy Boy before he goes to bed and on weekends we go out because he and Nopics have been home together all week.

Thanks to nopistons for hooking me up with some Amsoil run in oil and some other odds and ends. I probably would have just chucked some Kmart oil or something in it otherwise.

Comment

He looks so happy 😂
              CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

He wanted a JZ or LS swap, not another Massey Ferguson, even if it does have borts.....

Comment

He looks so happy 😂
                  That was after an afternoon tired tantrum, I walked him around the house trying to calm him down and started showing him around the garage.

Comment

Looking good mate Im interested to see how the new combo goes

Comment

Any motor with trumpets immediately brings a smile. It's just waiting to sing the song of its people to unsuspecting pedestrians

Comment

He looks so happy 😂
                        looks like he's owned his fair share of SRs lol

Comment

Got the SR to the point where the next step is to take it off the stand and fit the clutch and whatnot then the gearbox.

Tidied up the harness a bit then threw 2 rolls of cloth loom tape at it to pretty it up a bit.

With the previous install we had some bonnet clearance issues where the front of the fuel rail and the front bellmouth rubbed on the underside of the bonnet. That ultimately tore through one of the filter socks. This time around I wanted to address that so planned on spacing the front subframe down off the chassis rails to effectively lower the engine in the engine bay. I stumbled on these pre-made dealies from RB Factory. You can run either or both spacers for a total of 25mm. Awesome.

Comment

Sickness mate!

Comment

So good dude... so good

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
                              06/07/2011

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842594902 - making little toys for the big boys

Comment

Thanks dudes.

My brother and I gave decided to go E85 now too. I wasn’t really up for it at first given how much of a pain it is to get, but then I found out our Haltech plug in will accept a flex fuel sensor. So now I’m in. Mostly because I like the smell.

Just need a sensor, a fuel pump and some E85 fuel hose. Injectors are already incredibly oversized ID1000s.

Comment

Working...
                                X