Bringing back the fun with a Nissan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on 125rwkw!
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

I’ll tell you what, it’s super hard to get motivated to pull apart a perfectly working car and start fucking around with different running gear. I got a bit distracted and did some silly shit instead.

Originally posted by Rdyno
      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

The Holden in you is strong. Honestly have never seen a silvia on chasers, until now

Comment

Sleeper spec haha looking forward to hearing the new engine combo at full bort

Comment

You can take the boy out of the Holden, but can’t take the Holden out of the boy.

In for E85 powered bort!

Comment

I haven’t owned a Holden for 11 months, that’s the longest I’ve gone in 25 years. I was having withdrawals. 15 year old me loved a good chaser rim. 39 year old me does too it seems.

I love Nissan’s work though, Bluebird centre caps from the 80’s a perfect fit on Tiida rims which share the exact same stud pattern and centre bore as a Silvia. Just the fwd offset sucks though, easy fix with bolt on spacers. Need them on the front to clear 4 piston calipers anyway.

Comment

saw this on the road this arvo, looking schmick bruz.
                www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
                  saw this on the road this arvo, looking schmick bruz.
                  Thanks mate. First drive on the chasers, 185/15’s make it chirp 3rd lol!

Comment

With the black wheels and silver centre caps it reminds me of like a 90s American cop car
                    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                      With the black wheels and silver centre caps it reminds me of like a 90s American cop car
                      I sent that picture to my brother with no explanation just after fitting them, he messaged back “Mad! Looks like a Crown Vic”

Comment

I fitted up the flywheel and clutch and the 6 speed box a week ago.

Then during the week cranked it over on the starter to make sure it’s got oil pressure. And it doesn’t! Bloody thing.

It’s had a solid few minutes on the starter with no sparkplugs fitted and not a drop being is picked up. It’s a brand new genuine Nissan oil pump, I filled the pump with engine oil before I fitted it because that’s all I’ve ever done with these pumps in the past without an issue. Also, when I fitted the strainer/pickup I used the o ring that fit the best out of the genuine Nissan gasket set I had but it didn’t seem 100% right.

So now I’m going to whip the lower sump off and remove the strainer so I can cramp the pump full of vaseline through the oil inlet and as a precaution I’ve ordered a strainer o ring from Nissan which I have to wait for a week to get here from Melbourne. Hopefully that works. The only other thing is if the relief valve is jammed open, not so easy to access when the pump and front cover are already fitted.

I was intending to start the engine swap this weekend but this has fucked me up. Car has been on holidays with my brother instead.

Comment

Working...
                        X