Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk to me about Saabs .. and Volvos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post

    I'm not 100% as this is all new to me; but I think

    - R wheels
    - R suspension
    - 225bhp here vs 240bhp on the R (3psi? Same turbo I think)
    - front bumper is different
    - dash maybe got R treatment??
    so not alkot then. i know the later s60r got brakes susepnsion and all sorts of stuff. pretty sure the turbo is a different comp wheel. nothing else.
    I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...
    WANTED: HOLDEN CALIBRA - WHAT YA GOT?
    robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sloth View Post
      hahah moose ftw! whats the difference between this and a T5-R
      T5-R was the previous model I believe, the 850. The V70R is a fair bit different, AWD, moar power, big brakes, better suspension.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post

        Envious. Wanted a V60 when I bought my XC60, but there was nothing around that met my criteria. Now I have the XC60, that shape V60 is on the cards for the next upgrade.
        I bought a 2012 V60 a few years ago. Great car. Comfy as fuck, does everything really nicely. Also managed to find a T6 Polestar. Goes real well for what it is, I’ll keep it until it stops working

        Comment


          Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post

          timtx5 that's mint. Is it the turbo supercharged 2 litre?
          Sadly it's the 'fake' t5-r, not the t8, i.e. 195kw AWD 2litre turbo, no sc, no hybrid. T8r was another 35k!

          I say fake because I can't deal with the t5r badge on a 4 cylinder. Lacks all the noise and drama.
          POWER CHIP free since 2003.

          Comment


            Originally posted by timtx5 View Post
            Sadly it's the 'fake' t5-r, not the t8, i.e. 195kw AWD 2litre turbo, no sc, no hybrid. T8r was another 35k!

            I say fake because I can't deal with the t5r badge on a 4 cylinder. Lacks all the noise and drama.
            Here fucking here!
            Originally posted by thebluerx7
            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

            Comment


              Originally posted by ifuckingloveCUM!!! View Post

              I bought a 2012 V60 a few years ago. Great car. Comfy as fuck, does everything really nicely. Also managed to find a T6 Polestar. Goes real well for what it is, I’ll keep it until it stops working
              My XC60 is the D5 Polestar. Certainly is entertaining, but the V60 is what I really wanted
              Swedish Soot Chucker
              Orange Accident KE10

              Comment


                Originally posted by Neeek View Post
                Damo, get to Kmart...

                5/7 best mod so far. Grabbed an Audi too. For when I have an Audi...

                Click image for larger version

Name:	20210611_120434.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	7260534
                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                Comment


                  And it's bloody hard coming up with budget plate ideas these days! This was the best I'd come up with. That'll do.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210611-202935_Chrome.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	7260654

                  Originally posted by thebluerx7
                  The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                  Comment


                    500kms today through scenic rim to Lismore and back.

                    I'm liking this fucking thing. Had a run with an n/a xr6 ute and pasted him by 2 carlengths up the on ramp to 100ish, then after a meeting down there I came back via the m1 and was dicing with an xr6 turbo and some liberty thing. Saab-volvo does surprising things!

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210612_210916.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	7260793
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X