Jaguar XKR Portfolio - the poor mans Aston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southparknice.gif

Good buy mate, long bonnet GT look is awesome and with a farkenJaaaaaaaaaaaaag badge is even better.
    Originally posted by Faux Forg
    I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Isn't it great how certain things make everything better. Driving your car, forgetting about trivial shit or serious shit, that bothers you. Enjoying life. Being happy. Well done mate.
      The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
        Thanks kents! More pics to come on monday when it's finally parked in my shed.

Might be before your time at JLR, but do you know anything about this XKR test mule?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100704[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]100703[/ATTACH]

Was spotted out & about in mid-2008, but with a 56 plate it was probably around for a couple of years before that.

It had race seats and a cage in it... the rumours I hear was it was going to be a GT3-esque street car, like a production version of the Palmersport XKR, but JLR pulled the pin on it.
        I was never aware of that specific project but I was there during the 56 plates. Did drive a couple of 150s and 250s with those seats and cage etc but it was usually just because I could not because I needed to. Most of that AJ133 charger stuff would top out in the 170s but the XKR-S I drove just squeezed 188. Long story short- dunno, maybe. Sorry I should have paid more attention

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
          Isn't it great how certain things make everything better. Driving your car, forgetting about trivial shit or serious shit, that bothers you. Enjoying life. Being happy. Well done mate.
          This. Sometimes you just have to do something that makes you happy.
          VT, VH & C43

Comment

I endorse this product and or service
            Originally posted by thebluerx7
            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Nice work, that looks ace!

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
              Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

This would look great in my garage with a bodgy LS conversion.

Nice buy!
                E55 wagon
                p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶ damson red shitbox XJ6 LS1 - gestating

Comment

Vote name change to John "2 Jags" Prescott. At least I hope you still have the XJR.
                  Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Comment

Bloke up the road from me has one of these (not Portfolio though) and does regular track days in it.

Looks pretty stock apart from the tow and battery stickers but it sounds phenomenal
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

I like these things. Really like the F-TYPE but can't believe the prices for the V8!! I genuinely hope it does make you happy.
                      Find your Freedom
                      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Excellent choice.

Comment

That looks superb mate. XKx is on my bucket list.
                          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Winning! Still something you can work on yourself?
                            "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

fuck yeah, winning!
                              Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Nice one, are you keeping the black beast ?

Comment

Working...
                                X