The 1UZ KE20 Corolla.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I ended up driving it out to Roll Racing for skids, probably stupid, I usually trailer it out but Hoffman talked me into it, something about being a pussy, did skids a lot even with the head gasket issue and timing/boost out, It did hook up once about half track against will in the Supra, could definitely feel the power pulled out, anyway, didn't die, made it home, my anus hurts from all the puckering while driving it on weld wheels, It's not exactly quiet, and is angry as fuck on the road.

Scott's 13b he just played with the tune and it made about 490rwhp, would be a good 9.50 car, he went a fair way through eliminations, outted by the GTR that won the night

Comment

this lil beasty is rego'd ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fondles View Post
        this lil beasty is rego'd ?
        Sort of....

It's still carries club rego but is no way legal.

Comment

Originally posted by 350stato View Post
          Sort of....

It's still carries club rego but is no way legal.
          lol, cool cool... was thinking how the fuck could this be legal and why am I not building one !!

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

After doing 4/5ths of fuck all with this, The interior came back out today, seems the seat I just had fixed has all the stitching let go down the other side middle, I'd say it was to tight, didn't take a pic, young bloke helped chip of most of the sound deadening, was doing a couple little bits extra for cage pads and go carried away, OKE020 bent up the main hoop, have drilled holes in the floor to slid it in/down, small progress, pretty happy to see

Comment

HA!! Didn't get far with cage again lol, ended up putting the interior back in, not sure if I actually did anything else with it though, apart from parking in the back ground of Al and Woody's christmas BBQ and doing a bit of a skid on australia day (will load vid soon)
              Apart from that its sat about doing absolutely nothing,

Unfortunately, it is now up for sale, which is fucking shit, Things might change but cant see it happening before a sale on this..

Add here.... cunts: http://www.performanceforums.com/for...olla-1UZ-Turbo

Comment

So nothing has happened with this so time to move it on, I've simply lost interest in it and no motivation for it any more, It's literately just a dust collector. $30K

Comment

Well, That's the end of that, kinda feel like I've cut my left nut off, It's off to Sydney, kicking myself up the arse already but really it would just sit there for another 12 months untouched I guess, least I can move on and finish some other shit, maybe that fucking VL might get some actual love....

cunt...

Click image for larger version

Name:	e1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	6619778

Name:	e2.jpg
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	6619779

Name:	e3.jpg
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	6619780

Name:	e4.jpg
Size:	316.1 KB
ID:	6619781

Name:	e5.jpg
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	6619782

Name:	e6.jpg
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	6619783

Name:	e7.jpg
Size:	484.9 KB
ID:	6619784

Name:	e8.jpg
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	6619785

Comment

Did Chuck put a canopy on his ute???

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad day mate, but the vl is going to be a fucking weapon. Then build one of your real cars!!! Hq

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad reacts only.

Do the VL.
                        BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
                          Did Chuck put a canopy on his ute???

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
                          Lol, It went down his way too.

Originally posted by Junga2365 View Post
                          Sad day mate, but the vl is going to be a fucking weapon. Then build one of your real cars!!! Hq

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                          yeah one day, Little bit on the VL then once the Falcons are gone I'll finish it off and bring my HQ ute down and just bang it on the road basically as it is.

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                          Sad reacts only.

Do the VL.
                          I ordered the missing gearset part, does that count?

Comment

Yes.

:D
                            BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X