Hq Belmont Wagon (the 'Grocery Getter')

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez come on here to get all horned up about a ls turbo setup or sbc on the bottle and you's all tell me to leave it original, your as bad as my missus ahaha. So now i am thinking to leave it alone, any one have a tuff/fast streeter for sale. Anything holden, 6 or 8 turbo etc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got no problems with you putting a v8 in there, this is performance forums after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Junga2365 View Post
        Geez come on here to get all horned up about a ls turbo setup or sbc on the bottle and you's all tell me to leave it original, your as bad as my missus ahaha. So now i am thinking to leave it alone, any one have a tuff/fast streeter for sale. Anything holden, 6 or 8 turbo etc.

Turbo LS is your cheapest option

If your going to leave it the green HQ wagon with the turbo LS from QLD was for sale about a week or two ago

Comment

So got the old girl going today, hasnt been driven for a month, battery was dead so replaced it. Started first wind, cruised the old girl around for 2 hours today espically being a sad day with Holdens end of a era.... nearlly conviced to build a small block chev and drop in this old girl, really like the idea of a 427 or so sbc, 12.9.1 comp , e85 , AFR or Racer Pro Heads. Carby & on the bottle. Would make a very cool streeter, N/A for cruising and a small spray on the strip. 9 inch, th400 Etc. I saod i would never build a car again aha, espically a project. What goes through the mind of a 21 year old !!!!!

Comment

This should give you some inspiration

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...+Hk+Holden+ute

Most of the pics are probably fucked now but it looks the same as when I started lol
            Originally posted by RVK 355
            Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Or there's Justin's 50 shades of brown if you wanna go the LS turbofag route
              Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by lumpy View Post
                Weren't the Belmonts the most basic spec Kingswood you could buy? No floor mats, no radio, bench seats and three on the tree. I'm a little surprised it has 202.
                Belmont is so povo it's not even a Kingswood. But as with most things of the era you could order pretty well whatever combo of shit you wanted
                Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                  This should give you some inspiration

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...+Hk+Holden+ute

Most of the pics are probably fucked now but it looks the same as when I started lol
                  Fark, nice build mate. Took some reading but all read, gotta love some giggle gas mate....

Comment

So many ideas ticking, very keen and this project will get under way straight after xmas!!!!! Any one had much to do with hq wagon rear ends? Will go 9 inch, truetrac and adjustable coilshocks

Comment

Been cruising around all weekend, did a bunnings run today, love the old girl. Just needs some more grunt

Comment

Any one have some photos of ls turbos in a hq engine bay? Any one have a hq ls sump with fittings? Maybe going ls turbo route

Comment

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...7269948-Hq-ls1
                          you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

This definitely needs a turbo LQ9 6L and 40,000psi

Comment

Originally posted by Junga2365 View Post
                              Any one have some photos of ls turbos in a hq engine bay? Any one have a hq ls sump with fittings? Maybe going ls turbo route

Yes and No in that order.

Do the LS route for the cheaps, get a 4.8/5.3 with the gen 4 rods and add s400 turbo, load 15psi into it and hang on

Comment

Also dont know how I feel about Tripper using my link....im confused should I click it or not

Comment

Working...
                                X