Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Shit I had been getting 3k quotes so gave up.

What's main difference between Gen 4 & gen 3 blocks?
      an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Gen 4 rods are almost double The size of gen 3 and have floating pistons.

Talk to iron blocks Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any one on here have a ls2 ? Aspo with cam ? Or even 5.3 litre ready for turbo, cash waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
            Talk to iron blocks Australia.
            This dude is a fucking legend. He drove a 3 hour round trip on Thursday to post Justin's rods and pistons from Melbourne instead of his bumfuck town because Auspost guaranteed they would get to Sydney overnight. He also threw in a set of rod bearings for us 'just incase' and he was as pissed as we were when the parts didn't show up to us on Friday.

Just for this effort I will call him first if I turn gay and wanna put a turbo LS in something. Also seems to look after people who aren't typical low balling LS fuckwits
            Originally posted by RVK 355
            Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Just talk to Stuart from iron blocks Australia. Tell him what you want, transfer money and wait 5 days and you will have exactly what you want.

After dealing with him I won’t go anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Old girl in stealth mode!!!! Cant wait to hook in and get some HP in this old rat. Will be ordering some parts this week to make a start

Comment

What are sundays for ??? Cruising the old tarts & drinking 4xxxx gold

Comment

Has any one used the castlemaine ls conversion kit? Do the pipes fit l98/ls2.

Comment

Deciding between staying efi with the ls2 idea or running a carby setup with msd6, whats everbodys thoughts?

Comment

Any chance you can get some lessons in holding a phone level to take pictures? And use of landscape mode?

Comment

I think you need to decide what you want to do with the car first.

I wouldnt say yes to any form of carby aids, however if thats your thing great. Pretty redundant if you want to go turbo in the future, as are the castlemain headers

Comment

Originally posted by Junga2365 View Post
                            Deciding between staying efi with the ls2 idea or running a carby setup with msd6, whats everbodys thoughts?

EFI for a street car. 100%. Carb LS is more a good idea on wild NA race cars from what I've seen

Castlemaine stuff I have experience with is overpriced, ill-fitting shit. I threw my brake conversion kit into the bin as I didn't want to sell it to someone and have them deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FUBAR View Post
                              Any chance you can get some lessons in holding a phone level to take pictures? And use of landscape mode?
                              Dont think so, cant find any tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                                I think you need to decide what you want to do with the car first.

I wouldnt say yes to any form of carby aids, however if thats your thing great. Pretty redundant if you want to go turbo in the future, as are the castlemain headers
                                Just cammed ls2 on nitrous mate, wont Turbo this rig

Comment

Working...
                                X