Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junga2365 View Post
    Better get into this rig after xmas and get some motorvation, already wanting to build another vl turbo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Chasing a 9 inch diff suit hq if any one knows of any, also chasing a stall convertor suit ls , 3000 - 4200 stall....

Comment

Ripped out the unwanted 6 cylinder gear, going to put engine back on engine stand today and fit oil filter setup to sump and fit the knock & crank sensors. Then next week bolt th400 to engine and get it all dummy fitted in with extractors. Then start the wirring process, Engine will be copping Double Valve Springs & ARP Head Bolts. Should make 400 rwhp, 233/233 .590 lift cam, 102mm throttle body, 980cc injectors & e85, holley HP ecu and Rev Limiter set at 7000rpm, threw a th400 with 3500 stall and 3.9 diff gears.

Comment

Are the injector rails in the l77 6.0 litre ls3 style??? Or ls2 ? Any help would be great, about to order new aftermarket fuel rails and e85 injectors

Comment

This looks like it's gonna be amusing!

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Gammaboy
          PF - We're not happy till you're not happy.

Comment

Such a nice conversion. Sooooo much nicer than a commodore swap
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Gearbox getting dummy fitted up, then it will be placed back in the engine bay with pipes fitted, then its time to mount ecu & start the wirring procress.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitephyre View Post
                This looks like it's gonna be amusing!
                First time playing with a late model efi motor, going to be a great learning curve

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                  Such a nice conversion. Sooooo much nicer than a commodore swap
                  Thanks man, ordering all the little bits n pieces asap to get the flow going. Your camaro is mint man, great build.

Comment

In she goes tomorrow, start to work on the wirring while i get a convertor sorted & fuel system etc.

Comment

Motor & box all mounted properly, time to start wirring here up, got a radiator with thermo fan and nice shiny shroud, will order alternator & starter asap. See if i can have it going by march, going to Race the Winternationals in June @ Willowbank, hope to have this going to tow the Drag Car.

Comment

Test fitted some 28 x 10.5 x 15 inch slicks, basically a 275 in radial size. Fits with flying colours, 5 inch back space although the slicks are sticking out the gaurds abit like a old school gasser. Will be better with 255 radials & maybe even shorten the 9 inch a tad.

Comment

Good work so far. Keep the updates coming up

Comment

Looking great! Making good progress, Im actually quite surprised how quickly this is all coming together

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
                              Looking great! Making good progress, Im actually quite surprised how quickly this is all coming together
                              Slower than i would like, works flat out and hard to find time with other activities. Hope to be running early march. Thanks guys

Comment

Ordered a starter motor tonight, will order fuel system tomorrow hopfully.

Comment

Working...
                                X