Hq Belmont Wagon (the 'Grocery Getter')

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some photos of my last streeter, ran 9.96 @ 137 off thw hand brake , std low mount mani. Gt3540, forged pistons, trimatic made 507 rwhp . Made 655 rwhp with high mount gtw3884

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay all, looking for opinions on my fuel system, at this stage i was going to build a good fuel system to handle 800hp just incase i step this combo up down the track, quote from aeroflow shocked me, im looking at running dash 10 feed line, external holley blue from fuel tank as a lift pump to a 60 micron fuel filter, to the surge tank with twin 044s then into a micron 10 fuel filter, dash 8 from fuel filter to fuel rail into injectors, cross over then return into FPR back to surge & then back to fuel tank in -8, am i on the right track? Any one have better fuel system setup or easier,. Combo is l77 6.0 litre, cammed, 102mm tb, e85, 150 shot nitrous. Around 450/500 rwhp

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked into it a little bit but like idea of modifying factory tank....reckon 3/8 or 1/2 inch hardlines with Aeromotive Industries intank kit you can slot 2 or 3 044 pumps into the cradle would be cool setup.

Would be fuckload of labour to do probably need bulkhead plate like efihardware sell,might need baffling or tank sump to fit nicely.
        an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrboyy View Post
          Looked into it a little bit but like idea of modifying factory tank....reckon 3/8 or 1/2 inch hardlines with Aeromotive Industries intank kit you can slot 2 or 3 044 pumps into the cradle would be cool setup.

Would be fuckload of labour to do probably need bulkhead plate like efihardware sell,might need baffling or tank sump to fit nicely.
          Will look into this setup, sounds alright. Thanks man

Comment

Gotta love when parts arrive

Comment

China fuel pumps? I thought the poor bloke in the other thread found out thats a bad idea......
              meh

Comment

Originally posted by SR20 KE30 View Post
                China fuel pumps? I thought the poor bloke in the other thread found out thats a bad idea......
                Yeap, had already ordered them. Will be changing to bosch

Comment

Fair enough, nice build.
                  meh

Comment

Originally posted by SR20 KE30 View Post
                    Fair enough, nice build.
                    Wont run a boosted application with these pumps...

Comment

To be fair I fucked up witha t piece after the two pumps. I have 2 pumps (one Bosch, one Aeroflot) with check valves into a y piece now and I am getting 8L a min of flow which is what two Bosch pumps will do.

Make sure you use a check valve after the pump

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                        To I have 2 pumps (one Bosch, one Aeroflot) ...
                        ... lol , in mother Russia ...petrol pumps you..

Comment

Wouldn't have though two 044s would be enough for a turbo LS on E85.
                          Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                            Wouldn't have though two 044s would be enough for a turbo LS on E85.
                            This is N/A ls on e85 with giggle gas also has a big pump as a lift pump to the 044s

Comment

Mine made 750rwhp on e85 with two 044's
                              I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Starter motor has finally arrived now to order injectors

Comment

Working...
                                X