Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck going to that effort on this shitty motor. Biggest reason why not is the auto.
    Anyone have a timing light I can borrow?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

maybe another 100hp will wake it up?

Comment

Itíll wake the gearbox up in the same way a torpedo wakes up an Indonesian fishing boat.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Just do what you've gotta do to get rego, tidy it up, get it driveable and cruise it on weekends as you gather parts and formulate your plan.
          Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
          Originally posted by nutttr
          People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            Anyone have a timing light I can borrow?
            something something never throw anything out something something need it

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post841368841

thanks came in handy ....:rotflol:

Comment

Fucking El Oh El
              Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
              Originally posted by nutttr
              People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                something something never throw anything out something something need it

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post841368841

thanks came in handy ....:rotflol:

Thanks for reminding me that I eventually throw all my projects away due to poverty :/

Comment

Thanks for reminding me that I eventually throw all my projects away due to poverty :/
                  If that is the case then FFS don't even attempt an engine swap until you have everything sorted out on the bench and it is pretty much a done deal.

Project snowballs gon' snowball.

Comment

ha ha - if you really need the timing light ill see if its in the garage and can send back on a ministerial helicopter flight .. or aus post

Comment

That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever

Comment

I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                        Cool when I can I pick up that kilo of Colombian nose candy from you?

Comment

That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                          Nice

Comment

yeah , that pole dancing sure pays well

Comment

Righto Lando Calrissian.
                              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Send Elkin a message. He has some million dollar arrangement. It's pretty cool.
                                I'm sure he wont mind helping/assist especially if beer is on the table
                                BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X