Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fuck going to that effort on this shitty motor. Biggest reason why not is the auto.
    Anyone have a timing light I can borrow?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


    Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

    Comment


      maybe another 100hp will wake it up?

      Comment


        Itíll wake the gearbox up in the same way a torpedo wakes up an Indonesian fishing boat.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


        Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

        Comment


          Just do what you've gotta do to get rego, tidy it up, get it driveable and cruise it on weekends as you gather parts and formulate your plan.
          Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
          Originally posted by nutttr
          People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jim View Post
            Anyone have a timing light I can borrow?
            something something never throw anything out something something need it

            http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post841368841


            thanks came in handy ....:rotflol:

            Comment


              Fucking El Oh El
              Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
              Originally posted by nutttr
              People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

              Comment


                Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                something something never throw anything out something something need it

                http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post841368841


                thanks came in handy ....:rotflol:

                Thanks for reminding me that I eventually throw all my projects away due to poverty :/
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  Thanks for reminding me that I eventually throw all my projects away due to poverty :/
                  If that is the case then FFS don't even attempt an engine swap until you have everything sorted out on the bench and it is pretty much a done deal.

                  Project snowballs gon' snowball.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    Thanks for reminding me that I eventually throw all my projects away due to poverty :/
                    ha ha - if you really need the timing light ill see if its in the garage and can send back on a ministerial helicopter flight .. or aus post

                    Comment


                      That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                      Originally posted by seedyrom
                      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jim View Post
                        I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                        Cool when I can I pick up that kilo of Colombian nose candy from you?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Jim View Post
                          That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                          Nice

                          Comment


                            yeah , that pole dancing sure pays well

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Jim View Post
                              That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                              Righto Lando Calrissian.
                              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jim View Post
                                That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything Iíve built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Poverty out of here forever
                                Send Elkin a message. He has some million dollar arrangement. It's pretty cool.
                                I'm sure he wont mind helping/assist especially if beer is on the table
                                BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

                                - PSN: rotacoupe

                                This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X