Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Progress is progress mate.

Seeing as our intended roadtrip down to Canberra didn't go as planned we may have to organise another one so I can bring that diff and subframe down.

If I pull a finger out and get the blue number on the road I reckon I might even bring it for an extended run.
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

In on road trip, there maybe a Canberra / Melbourne roadtrip yet, just waiting on deets / preferences.
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Shed beers ftw
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            Shed beers ftw
            Yup. I'll bring the egg rings.. [emoji3]

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
            2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Comment

Oh rego time!! This is an auspicious occasion!
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Nice... [emoji3]

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                  2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Nice
                      BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

sehr gut

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ECA64565-B857-4F92-8B4A-EF136298D4FC.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	6614701
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	BA533284-0C9A-49CF-8E23-D55E020E6679.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	6614702

Comment

Good work son!

Comment

Will that drum/resonate at all? If so, might be an idea to put a brace under it.
                              Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                                Will that drum/resonate at all? If so, might be an idea to put a brace under it.
                                Or visit a mate with a pan brake or a bead roller.
                                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Working...
                                X